Live Thread Updates: Miami Palmetto vs. Miami Southridge

Advertisement
Doubt if any Georgia coach is at this game they play tomorrow, if they are there that is a HUGE commitment to TS

Doubt they need his "coaching" on Saturdays. Maybe when they need to know how to run a half back pass in a blizzard they will call him back.

The coaches just need to turn uga in for cheating. It’s obvious. They have a major, major booster following Stevenson on twitter. Fraud school

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we are in it enough right now that UGA felt the need to send Coley. They have a 3:30 game tomorrow vs Tennessee - even with the ease of travel between Atlanta/Miami it's a lot. Definitely think they feel they need to keep the pressure.
The little signs and you know they didn't have it planned until Thursday night at 11. They saw what we did, saw the edit and saw they both were at rhe game and in the locker room. They're spooked and know we're a threat

I think we are in it enough right now that UGA felt the need to send Coley. They have a 3:30 game tomorrow vs Tennessee - even with the ease of travel between Atlanta/Miami it's a lot. Definitely think they feel they need to keep the pressure.
I think Georgia leads and he will end up there, but it would be great if he was all Miami but was epically trolling UGA.

The little signs and you know they didn't have it planned until Thursday night at 11. They saw what we did, saw the edit and saw they both were at rhe game and in the locker room. They're spooked and know we're a threat

Just checked the UGA 247 board. Mansell added to a shortened version of the Miami story on Stevenson that per the Southridge coaches, Coley was in the school on Friday. Hmm They continue to say Stevenson will visit "multiple" times before signing day. Wonder when that will be ... seems pretty difficult when games are every Friday night.

Does that count as all the contact allowed until it's "open" time again? I never remember the rules during the "quiet" times. Is visiting in the school considered "academic" visit and then going to a game a "visit"?

Advertisement
I don't think he is trolling anyone. If anything, he keeps wavering back and forth
I agree. This kid has handled the process the right way and seems like a good kid.

The one thing I wish someone close to him would point out is that our dreams don’t necessarily always come true and sometimes **** happens. Just look at Malek Young as an example. What happens if an NFL football career is taken away from you. Where would you rather be the UM with its excellent academics and donor network or UGA where only 41% of the African American players graduate?

Just checked the UGA 247 board. Mansell added to a shortened version of the Miami story on Stevenson that per the Southridge coaches, Coley was in the school on Friday. Hmm They continue to say Stevenson will visit "multiple" times before signing day. Wonder when that will be ... seems pretty difficult when games are every Friday night.

Does that count as all the contact allowed until it's "open" time again? I never remember the rules during the "quiet" times. Is visiting in the school considered "academic" visit and then going to a game a "visit"?
I'm not even sure about what counts oe doesnt all I see is them having Coley staying all day means they really really really are worried I mean you don't tell a coach " drive 8-10 hours" or "fly down for a day and back getting lack of sleep before our game" for a kid you think is in the bag pun inteneded

Advertisement
UGA is feeling the pressure and based on what’s beig said they should be. This is far far from over fellas.

Advertisement
Back