Live Thread Updates: Mark Richt 11th-12th grade Upperclassmen Camp

View as article
Advertisement

giphy.gif

For every Shockey though Im willing to bet there is a Beau Sandland, Dayall Harris and Jhavonte Dean though. I know we havent had much success in JUCO recently.

Calvin huertolue and the other stout defensive tackle that's playing for the Texans I can't believe i forget his name. Then the other big dt from juco in California Michael something. Juco was guaranteed in the fool's golden era lol.

Advertisement
Will Mallory- throws ball 45+ yards.
Coach Richt- "I see you Will"
Also Coach Richt- "Don't do that in front of Malik you are making him nervous."

Farquaharson was probably our last JUCO that was actually decent. He wasn’t great but atleast he contributed a bit. I could be forgetting someone. Was Eddie Johnson JUCO?

I’ll pass on the JUCO WR, btw.

Advertisement
Farquaharson was probably our last JUCO that was actually decent. He wasn’t great but atleast he contributed a bit. I could be forgetting someone. Was Eddie Johnson JUCO?

Eddie Johnson was sent back through time on a mission to kill us all.

Eddie Johnson was sent back through time on a mission to kill us all.

Agreed
Loved his style of play though. Still remember him winning that GT game for us. It’s unfortunate that he was held back by dumbass D’No and getting in his own way off the field, he could have made some $$ IMO.

Advertisement
I’m here talking with both 2021 TE offerees Gage Wilcox and Chris Johnson. Both enjoying their visit so far. 2020 TE Commit Dominic Mamaralli been next to Will Mallory and coach Hartley all morning.

2020 QB Max Johnson has looked very good this morning throwing the ball.

2022 TE/ATH Jake Johnson almost as tall as Will Mallory as a freshman.

Mallory been running and instructing drills with Coach Hartley today.

Advertisement
Calvin huertolue and the other stout defensive tackle that's playing for the Texans I can't believe i forget his name. Then the other big dt from juco in California Michael something. Juco was guaranteed in the fool's golden era lol.
Olsen Pierre was decent

Calvin and Micharl Wyche were dissapointments.

Eddie was not a JUCO

Advertisement
Back