Live Thread Updates: Manny Diaz Camp Week 2 - Sunday

Advertisement
SMH at stupid comments like this. Kid could have taken however many balls out there he wanted. He chose to only take one.
I'm just happy we were able to hire J.K. Simmons even with his busy schedule.
jk-simmons-cropped.jpg

That is HIS ball. Many are like it, but this one is HIS.

Advertisement
Why does anyone think that a legitimately successful businessman would suddenly want to commit crimes?

Sure, there are a bunch of rich rednecks from Mississippi to the Carolinas who will commit crimes for their favorite colleges, but UM really doesn't have that type of alums.

He's being a good citizen - providing matching funds - for specific families in need of financial assistance - to enable a kid to stay home for his college experience.

You never read the Good Book?

Charity is next to love.

Advertisement
Why not take both and tell an upperclassman from Iowa that he should look for a new home?

3 Tackles (Rivers, ?, ?)
2 Guards (Denis, Love)
1 Center (Smith)
6 is too much unless an elite talent wants in last minute. Our class will most likely be Rivers, Walker/OT, Denis or Love, Smith.

Advertisement
supposedly Kristopher Love is getting a workout with Coach Barry. Despite his ranking, I think he is very good, and it wouldn't really matter to me if we get him or Denis.

Love has some good reps in these highlights, but I prefer Denis as a OG for this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back