Live Thread: Q&A with Tolbert Bain II

View as article
Advertisement
I just downloaded the app from the Apple App Store and signed up. But when I open the app now it just automatically closes after 2 seconds every time I open it. Not sure if there’s any easy fix?
hey appreciate you downloading it! sorry about that, we haven't seen that problem before. try swiping totally out of it to close it and restarting. that should do the trick! let me know if it continues and need any help!!

Advertisement
Appreciate you all having me on, looking forward to talking some Canes football past and present. You know I got some good stories to share.

Before we get started I need you all to support me, Mel Bratton, Alonzo Highsmith, and Lamar Thomas with our new events app Crowdit. We take all the posts for a game and put it onto one page for you, so all the angles of that cat falling from the App St game are in the same spot and you don't need to waste your time typing in 100 different hashtags or searching the different platforms.

Come over to the West Orange Lot and say whats up at our tailgate, we partnered with Fifty States Vodka so the drinks are flowing.

Download for the Iphone:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/crowdit-the-home-of-events/id1578843687
Download for the Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.crowdit&hl=en_US&gl=US
Hey Tolbert I enjoyed listening to you on Caneville, glad you on the board! I think you played your senior year with my homeboy Leonard Conley?

Absolutely. He loves talking Hurricanes however he can and loves interacting with fans, just hates social media lol so we figured he might enjoy something like this that's a little different. Great guy and he means it when he says to stop by at the tailgate, he will go all day talking Hurricanes with you.

Let me know if you guys would be interested in more former players coming on and doing stuff like this in the future.
Without question having more interactions with players here would be a helluva treat. My only suggestion would be to give us a little notice so we can make plans to attend.

Advertisement
loved reading and getting some insight on the coach/ad situation and how some former players feel about it.

Advertisement
Back