Live Thread: Q&A with Tolbert Bain II

its wild, theres too many. when myself and melvin we were redshirts freshmen for the 84 orange bowl- mel and i made the cover of jet magazine as cheerleaders on the sideline. we knew from the bus ride we were gonna win that game. i never seen the ob that electric ever

Just googled it. Here you go. The OB was the greatest stadium ever:

Tolbet Bain.png

Advertisement
How would you and the former players feel about a combination of Mario Cristobal as coach and Alonzo as a director of football ops? Is this something the former players could unite for and tell the administrators to make it happen?

Advertisement
How would you and the former players feel about a combination of Mario Cristobal as coach and Alonzo as a director of football ops? Is this something the former players could unite for and tell the administrators to make it happen?
unfortunately thats up to the people who donate all the money. we would welcome that with open arms

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tolbert, we really appreciate you coming on!

Do you think Diaz can get it done? If not, any ideas on who should lead our program?

Advertisement
Tolbert were you walking around kindergarten with that deep *** voice?

Tolbert, thanks for coming on. Who was the toughest guy you had to defend on greentree?

The kind guy you thought “I better be on my A game because I don’t want to look foolish trying to cover this guy.”

And “they were all great” doesn’t count for an answer. Hah. Thanks for joining us!

Advertisement
Back