*Live stream* Al Golden's 4pm presser

Advertisement
LETS GO CANES!!!

Can't wait to hear an epic Obamish type line about how everybody can get their licks in now.

Getting sick of trying to spin ****. Apparently, recruits are starting to smell skunk also. Al better STFU and come up with 10+ wins in 13' or 14' will be even worse...

Advertisement
Normally I'm excited to hear The Don speak, but with what transpired today, the shine is off. You can't explain this failure away.

Don't wanna hear **** except "We will win the ACC this year."

Normally I'm excited to hear The Don speak, but with what transpired today, the shine is off. You can't explain this failure away.

Augustus Edwards
Stacey Coley
Jermaine Grace
(maybe) Alex Collins

FAIL?

Kind of

Advertisement

Augustus Edwards
Stacey Coley
Jermaine Grace
(maybe) Alex Collins

FAIL?

Kind of

Not "kind of", bruh. We needed defensive tackles like white boys need chicks with flat asses, and we didn't get them. Double ****-up because our priority targets went to our most hated in-state rivals. Absolute disaster and there's no sugarcoating it.

Getting Collins would kick it up a lot, but still. Our failures haven't been on that side of the ball. Long-term, we are in BAD shape on the defensive line. Friggin' bullcrapola.

Advertisement

Augustus Edwards
Stacey Coley
Jermaine Grace
(maybe) Alex Collins

FAIL?

Kind of

Not "kind of", bruh. We needed defensive tackles like white boys need chicks with flat asses, and we didn't get them. Double ****-up because our priority targets went to our most hated in-state rivals. Absolute disaster and there's no sugarcoating it.

Getting Collins would kick it up a lot, but still. Our failures haven't been on that side of the ball. Long-term, we are in BAD shape on the defensive line. Friggin' bullcrapola.

Don't forget about Toby Johnson.

Advertisement
Ha.....I was right about Golden holding back on Coley for the 2013 season. Didn't want him to look like a hypocrite.

^We self-imposed a limit on the number of kids we recruited. Coach is frustrated at how the NCAA fiasco is affecting our program as he should be.

Advertisement
Back