LIU Brooklyn vs #15 Miami

I don't usually question Coach L's in-game strategy but bringing your starters back in the 2nd half at the 10 minute mark of a 4\5 point blowout is highly questionable. Everyone who's dressed should see action.

Agree but it’s the stupid metric rankings that he is forced to play to now for seeding. So stupid.

Advertisement
Risk of injury is my biggest concern. Just keep thinking about Omier last yr turning that ankle... With much more important games ahead it seems unnecessary

Gotta play the games. Injuries can happen anytime. Bigger thing is getting the rotation game experience.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. George Watson Nwoko. Outside of them our bench players are horrific. That’s my take away from tonight. I mean, epically bad.

Casey is done here. He;s got nothing.
I’ve seen Casey play a few games when he was in high school and never got the hype. He didn’t stand out to me at all.

Advertisement
I’ve seen Casey play a few games when he was in high school and never got the hype. He didn’t stand out to me at all.
1701946699166.png

Advertisement
Gotta play the games. Injuries can happen anytime. Bigger thing is getting the rotation game experience.
Not trying to sound overly dramatic here but playing the starters with 5 minutes to go in a 45 point game is like our football team not getting into victory formation and taking a knee. A risk not worth taking is all I'm saying.

Yup. George Watson Nwoko. Outside of them our bench players are horrific. That’s my take away from tonight. I mean, epically bad.

Casey is done here. He;s got nothing.
Couldn't be more wrong. Casey is arguably our best player currently coming off the bench. Not saying he's the most skilled or promising, but he's the most prepared to step in and help right now. Doesn't look as lost out there as some of the other guys coming off the bench. That's not to say that none of the others will end up taking his minutes. I'm just saying that right now, for better or worse Casey is one of, if not the top guy currently coming off the bench.

Not sure why you've soured on AJ Casey. AJ is not a banger, who's going to be a menace on the boards and in the paint. That's not his game. AJ is not a 5. He's a hybrid forward. He's a face-up 4 that can play some at the 3 and when he has a mismatch can go in the post.

No question needs to continue improving, but to say "Casey is done here. He's got nothing." is way too premature.

Advertisement
Back