Little teaser... Williams is good

Advertisement
The first play is very similar to when we had Jeff on a double move in the UF game and they sent a blitzer late and jarren didn’t trust the play and his arm yet and took a sack. Nice growth to see from him, and don’t think standing in and taking the hit won’t earn his teammates respect.

Advertisement
I know this a Jarren thread..but **** I pray 13 decides to stay in school. Kid is the soul of this team and we gonna need that leadership next year

I absolutely beg to disagree. Because Cane fan probably has seen DJ and JT's LAST games in Thee Hard Rocker! hUh. No ifs, buts or duh. Nevertheless regarding DJ, his bolting to the NFL will probably be all about his immediate family and his personal FINANCIAL situations and all that.

And believe it or not. Dallas will probably make a NFL team roster! And wouldn't it be ironic of the Orange and Green degree. What. If Dallas made the Dallas 53 player roster. No pun intended, DORK.

Advertisement
Compiling from the perch. But here are a couple clips. Will have this finished tonight. Enjoy

And I don't think people realized on first look how close this was to being picked

kid is special type player. Miami is gonna benefit from his experience this year in 2020. this oline has improved by leaps and bounds also. some of that may be more spread but props to that young oline that is going from biggest weakness to a strength

Don’t be selfish. Let him go. He’s the perfect modern era RB. Scouts will love his tape. Maybe if he stated he could sneak up a round or two but RBs don’t usually stay 4 years anymore

If he leaves nobody will wish him anything but the best, but I don't get at this point how people can't see RBs have very little NFL value and are a dime a dozen.

Homer just tested off the charts, is just as versatile and a ST beast, and he didn't get till late in the draft.

Deejay won't test nearly as well, so the odds are against him being drafted at all. He isn't on any 7 round mocks I've seen recently either. Maybe he'll make a NFL team, I think he'll at least make a practice squad, but 7th rd-undrafted players aren't lining up to leave at other schools

Advertisement
Interesting on the screen pass. Definitely seen Jarren throw the screens earlier in the year regardless if it was open or not. Just hints that everything is slowing down.
He mentioned in his post game interview that he feels things are slowing down for him. It's a good watch. Especially when he talks about this and his expression when he says things used to come at him at light speed.

Advertisement
Back