Listening to Dari and Mel this morning

Cribby

All-American
Premium
They were discussing the best draft eligible qb's for next year , Kiper only named two guys that he likes.

Watson and Kayaa. Dari brought up some names but Mel seemed to think they were the two best prospects .

Thoughts ?

Advertisement
huge opportunity for kaaya this year if he can demonstrate that he can quickly pick up a new offense. watson is a more dynamic athlete and a more than sufficient passer, but i question whether his build will hold up in the nfl. they're both late first rounders at worst, and more likely could develop into a 1-2 overall situation. very different (i.e. superior) pedigree compared to the 2016 class of passers.

Kaaya has a great opportunity in front of him this year. He finally has a real OC and qb coach so I would imagine his stocks going to go even higher.

I'm also not certain he's gone after this season, he strikes me as the kind of guy that stays if he sees we are on the way up.

First.

Secondly, Kayaa will leave Miami after this season.

Idk DMoney's argument on that topic is pretty convincing for why he would stay for his Senior year, especially if we end 2016 with enough momentum for a NC run in 2017

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everything about Kaaya makes him look like the type of guy who might stay 4 even if he can leave in 3. If Mark makes the difference everyone is hoping, Kaaya could easily stay if he see shot at NC. If season blows again, I think he head out.

He's not physically ready IMO, he needs four years . And money isn't an issue , his family is doing just fine .

But I understand if he does leave

Advertisement
imagine how good Allison will be with a red shirt and a year of backup, if kaaya stays his fourth year. with richt coaching him up for two years, qb U is back.

Advertisement
Back