Listen Up Slurpers...

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Posting it 3 zillion times is not Normal.
He doesn't even believe in 15-0. We always celebrate the off season....that's the only time these mega sweaty nerds can celebrate. As soon as the games start they are in defend mode the whole season through.....followed by disappearing until Manny gets a good win. I'm sure they know we starting 0-1 off the rip. Should I spam 0-1 every thread?

If we were the 2000 canes then I wouldn't even consider it spamming just facts.

He doesn't even believe in 15-0. We always celebrate the off season....that's the only time these mega sweaty nerds can celebrate. As soon as the games start they are in defend mode the whole season through.....followed by disappearing u till Manny gets a good win. I'm sure they know we starting 0-1 off the rip. Should I spam 0-1 every thread?
Facts. It’s not genuine, it’s a troll to make mopes mad about us winning the National Championship this year.

Facts. It’s not genuine, it’s a troll to make mopes mad about us winning the National Championship this year.
My mope sessions ain't to troll it's just fair discussion after bone head losses or recruiting misses......or why didn't we offer this player. The problem is those fans think it's trolling when it's not.

He doesn't even believe in 15-0. We always celebrate the off season....that's the only time these mega sweaty nerds can celebrate. As soon as the games start they are in defend mode the whole season through.....followed by disappearing u till Manny gets a good win. I'm sure they know we starting 0-1 off the rip. Should I spam 0-1 every thread?

If we were the 2000 canes then I wouldn't even consider it spamming just facts.

What you, @RVACane and the resident 10,000 word post club members don’t get, will never get it and are obviously incapable of grasping is:

IT WAS JUST A JOKE

Now you guys can go back to LMAOing to 8-3, Manny sucks memes, talking about how Saban has the best evals and how much we’re going to lose to Bama by.

Cause thats super interesting for the 10,000th time.

Advertisement
Back