Listen Up Slurpers...

Lol gladly, board is a shít show. Soon as I make my way through your cool guy quotes.

Objective opinions. Show me where the fück I shamed some objective opinions. Please!!! I’ll save you the time, you can’t.

But go off mod of the year.
I @ you the other day in a thread where you did it. No one was even criticizing Manny just talking objective-ish and you did your usual “amazing how this is all of a sudden about Manny/we have ****** fans” thing.

Anyone who’s objective and expresses any honest assessment that doesn’t shill for Manny, is a ****** fan to you. At least I’m objective, offering praise and criticism, where warranted. You just pull the “you ****** fans” shame card out. I’ve got a long history and close family ties to the school that you’re 100% clueless about. Yeah, I hate Miami because I say it as I see it. FOH

Advertisement
The Maudes have dealt with the continuous extreme Thread ruining mopes. He’s doing no different than them now

Honestly, I don’t know why this has you so teed off.

I see it and it has zero impact on me. If somebody were to constantly post 0-12 I’d feel exactly the same way.

I realize 15-0 is about 10 million to 1, especially since we are opening against a low level NFL team, but overly optimistic is more palatable than constantly negative, at least to me it is.

We cross the season bridge when we get to it, in the meantime this isn’t brain surgery critique, we really don’t have to be assiduously balanced.

Nick Kane is a walking wrinkly *******, but I don’t want him band, nor any of his compatriots who only post negative bullshlt 100% of the time 24/7. Especially not him. I really enjoy aggravating the fūck out of him.

Honestly, I don’t know why this has you so teed off.

I see it and it has zero impact on me. If somebody were to constantly post 0-12 I’d feel exactly the same way.

I realize 15-0 is about 10 million to 1, especially since we are opening against a low level NFL team, but overly optimistic is more palatable than constantly negative, at least to me it is.

We cross the season bridge when we get to it, in the meantime this isn’t brain surgery critique, we really don’t have to be assiduously balanced.

Nick Kane is a walking wrinkly *******, but I don’t want him band, nor any of his compatriots who only post negative bullshlt 100% of the time 24/7. Especially not him. I really enjoy aggravating the fūck out of him.
I’ve gotten DM’s. I just think it’s spam and I was fine joking about it with gifs at first and then I said something to him and he defensive and fired at me so It got me fired up. That’s how it went.

Advertisement
I've said this before, the mopes that were the problem weren't really fans. They were here to stir sht up and ruin the experience for genuine fans.

That's completely different than a fan with genuine concerns and criticisms. Even if you doubt that Manny is the guy, bragging that you expect us to lose isn't the kind of thing a normal fan does. Normal fans see objectively good news and are happy about it, they don't frame things in varying degrees of misery.

They got real bad here for a while and have been addressed. Maybe the pendulum has swung too far and slurpers finally have some breathing room. In any case, we're all here for the same reason, there's no need to convince others to change their optimism level. We'll all be walking on clouds once the 30 second clips cone out if practise because we always do.

I’ve gotten DM’s. I just think it’s spam and I was fine joking about it with gifs at first and then I said something to him and he defensive and fired at me so It got me fired up. That’s how it went.

People are so upset that they DM you about something that literally has nothing to do with them, because somebody posts 15-0, when they can just scroll on by?

wow

Advertisement
People are so upset that they DM you about something that literally has nothing to do with them, because somebody posts 15-0, when they can just scroll on by?

wow
You can’t avoid it when it’s poRsted in every thread. Maybe it’s fine for you but at a certain point it’s just spamming the board if it was one day ok, but it’s ongoing and yeah - they dm us.

Some of the nitpicky stuff that people report would blow your mind. We're not talking legitimate issues, but really mild stuff.

Yeah we’re shielded from all that stuff but it doesn’t surprise me if we think about how the online world is.. people nowadays keep constantly getting offended about everything

Advertisement
I've said this before, the mopes that were the problem weren't really fans. They were here to stir sht up and ruin the experience for genuine fans.

That's completely different than a fan with genuine concerns and criticisms. Even if you doubt that Manny is the guy, bragging that you expect us to lose isn't the kind of thing a normal fan does. Normal fans see objectively good news and are happy about it, they don't frame things in varying degrees of misery.

They got real bad here for a while and have been addressed. Maybe the pendulum has swung too far and slurpers finally have some breathing room. In any case, we're all here for the same reason, there's no need to convince others to change their optimism level. We'll all be walking on clouds once the 30 second clips cone out if practise because we always do.
Huge difference between guys saying everything sucks no matter what good Manny does and people like me who say - great recruiting, great staff additions but I I’m concerned about Manny trying to be the HC and DC. I don’t think it’s the right move. We need an independent DC.

Some of the nitpicky stuff that people report would blow your mind. We're not talking legitimate issues, but really mild stuff.
Some of the people who have come to me are normal people or people who ordinarily do not complain.

memphis redbirds pain GIF by MLB

Advertisement
You know as well as anyone you’ll never rid this place of the extremes one way or the other. I **** sure don’t read Nik’s ramblings or those of other extremists - slurpers or mopes.

When the “debate” gets out of hand is when a Maude needs to step in - and you and a couple of others do good job of that.

Advertisement
Back