Listen Up Slurpers...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly he cleared his browser history in rage..passwords and usernames included

🚨🚨 @NicKane
Lol. I can’t do unfettered slurper. They get way ahead of themselves. They’re supposed to be docile, subservient creatures by nature.... I mean they’re slurpers, right? When they act out and go on a tear it’s like they’ve got rabies or something.

Lol at RVA calling me a super slurper bc I actually support and cheer for the team instead of spending all my time making corny jokes and ****ting on them. So I disliked you trying to censor Go Canes 15-0 posts. You’re a fückin mod that actively trolls the team your allegedly a fan of. Are you doing the same shït to that loser who posts 0-1 over and over again? Strongly doubt it.

Only a Miami mod would get his panties twisted up bc a poster is, tongue in cheekily, predicting an undefeated season. Seriously, this shït would never happen on any other team’s board in the history of sports. Shïts a joke.

I posted this in the other thread and I’m gonna leave it here too. Hopefully 1 day I can be as cool as RVA and be a mod on a message board of a team that I routinely shït on and troll those that support the team. Fingers crossed.

This is why this message board is such a shït hole, it’s ran by a bunch of “fans” like RVA who want discourse to drive their clicks. Mods on here like to talk tough to pander to the other anti Miami tools that make up this site.

He doesn’t realize he’s been released early
poke GIF

Advertisement
Lol. I can’t do unfettered slurper. They get way ahead of themselves. They’re supposed to be docile, subservient creatures by nature.... I mean they’re slurpers, right? When they act out and go on a tear it’s like they’ve got rabies or something.
It’s revenge of the slurper off szn..personally I lean more slurper then Mopper (pause if applicable)..I’d say I’m moderate

Let’s examine the reactions on my post:

View attachment 143628

Lol at RVA calling me a super slurper bc I actually support and cheer for the team instead of spending all my time making corny jokes and ****ting on them. So I disliked you trying to censor Go Canes 15-0 posts. You’re a fückin mod that actively trolls the team your allegedly a fan of. Are you doing the same shït to that loser who posts 0-1 over and over again? Strongly doubt it.

Only a Miami mod would get his panties twisted up bc a poster is, tongue in cheekily, predicting an undefeated season. Seriously, this shït would never happen on any other team’s board in the history of sports. Shïts a joke.

Keep posting it don't stop.
RVACane is the only one complaining. Is not that serious.

I support the team. I praise plenty and I criticize too. I just don’t shill and cover for everything done like some of you guys do. And you specifically are in threads all the time making comments about how ****** our fans are if it’s not all Manny’s the Gawwwd bull****.

It’s amazing how an objective fan is a ****** mope because they don’t take it in the bungy hole with a smile when they call something for what it is and it isn’t sunshine on Manny’s shoulders.

You and your slurper brigade are the terrorists of this place trying to shame people into being shill cheerleaders without a word to say contrary to your agenda or they’re shorty haters and not real fans.

Oh yay, slurper number 3 showed up to save the day. A huge portion of the board is complaining. @JD08 and I have received DM’s from people who ordinarily support you over the mopes.

He can continue. I’m not taking action for spam. I’m just going to open up the mope floodgates and watch the carnage.

Advertisement
I posted this in the other thread and I’m gonna leave it here too. Hopefully 1 day I can be as cool as RVA and be a mod on a message board of a team that I routinely shït on and troll those that support the team. Fingers crossed.

This is why this message board is such a shït hole, it’s ran by a bunch of “fans” like RVA who want discourse to drive their clicks. Mods on here like to talk tough to pander to the other anti Miami tools that make up this site.
I’ll bring it here too.

I support the team. I praise plenty and I criticize too. I just don’t shill and cover for everything done like some of you guys do. And you specifically are in threads all the time making comments about how ****** our fans are if it’s not all Manny’s the Gawwwd bull****.

It’s amazing how an objective fan is a ****** mope because they don’t take it in the bungy hole with a smile when they call something for what it is and it isn’t sunshine on Manny’s shoulders.

You and your slurper brigade are the terrorists of this place trying to shame people into being shill cheerleaders without a word to say contrary to your agenda in which case they’re ****** haters and not real fans.

I only see you complaining and making an issue of it.
Before your whining it was a non issue. Stop following gocanes around and let him be. As a moderator can't let your feelings get the best of you against any poster.

Wow a huge portion of the board?!? You must have received 100s or even 1000s of complaints then. GTFOH.

Oh no, not the mope floodgates(!!!) aka just like the other 364 days a year around this motherfücker. I won’t speak for anyone else but consider me petrified!!

I consider you and your ilk who try to shame people for giving objective opinions to be board terrorists. You gtfoh

It’s not remotely just me. I’m just the only one who actually said something.
Moar Slurper board terrorists

Advertisement
Is he insulting anyone? Is funny any fan of miami would get mad at 15-0 but countless of posts attacking the university, coaches and players are ok. Honestly, if we beat Bama and that's a big if, we can run the table so 15-0 is possible.
The Maudes have dealt with the continuous extreme Thread ruining mopes. He’s doing no different than them now

Live look at @canesthing3 vs @RVACane

quil= clearly RVA
Thor= most definitely canesnthingsTre

I’ll be groot

Stop quoting me RVA. I’ve said my piece and I’m done with this shït.

You’re super cool and super objective. Calling fans out of their name is super mature of you and having mods that troll the team and their fans make this an awesome place.

Getting the fück out of here now

Advertisement
Back