Listen Up BOT, I Got The Answer...

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
It is obvious that the main reason why AL has not been canned yet is because of the buyout. I have the solution. Just demote his fat ***. Pay him his 2.3 or whatever he is scheduled to make this year, just pay him as a special teams corch. Take away all head coaching responsibilities and title. Hire Butch on an baloon contract paying him 1 or 1.5 for this year with the money increasing every year after. If Al acts up because he does not like his new role, he can get fired for insubordination and we pay no buyout. If he can behave and deal with the embarrassment for the entire year, then fire his *** at the end of the year (like we are going to do anyways) and pay a smaller buyout. Let Butch save this program while AL is teaching back up QB's how to hold extra points.

AL would most likely resign if this were to happen, which is exactly what everyone wants. If he does not, he will be the highest paid special teams corch in the world for one year.

Advertisement
I gotta believe his employment contract specifies that his position is Head Coach and what responsibilities that title comes with. Unfortunately, I don't think your idea will fly.

I gotta believe his employment contract specifies that his position is Head Coach and what responsibilities that title comes with. Unfortunately, I don't think your idea will fly.

Doesn't prevent UM hiring a C0-Head Coach, and delegating Golden to doing the important stuff like press conferences, kissing babies, and cleaning the toilets while Butch Davis takes over his office and takes over football operations. Including hiring and firing.

Advertisement
OP and Archer,

You are ******* stupid. Golden's contract gives him control of all hiring and firing decisions.

Just tell him he is fired.
Tell him we will hold a press conference announcing it and outlining all of his failures.
Or he can take 25% less and walk out as a family matter.
He has one hour to decide.

Just tell him he is fired.
Tell him we will hold a press conference announcing it and outlining all of his failures.
Or he can take 25% less and walk out as a family matter.
He has one hour to decide.

This will work too.

OP and Archer,

You are ****ing stupid. Golden's contract gives him control of all hiring and firing decisions.

The logic on this message boars is alarming. Where did they learn Al can be position-switched to S&C trainer? Oh right, they learned in the internet blogosphere; phucking whiz kidZ !

Advertisement
There's one problem with this plan...

Then we'd have to deal with one of the worst special teams coaches in the country. That's a huge liability.

Advertisement
Back