Listen Man

Confidence1000

Confidence1000
I know the unwritten rule on here is you have to have so many post before you can start a thread but I got to say this. We got Savanah State next week right? I say play 5, 17, &15 next week & which ever one plays the best go with them as the starter. I mean they’ll be getting meaningful reps against college competition that won’t be brutal. It can’t get any worse than what we’ve seen and know what we have in Rosier right fellas? So let one of the others have a shot

Advertisement
Hot take. Let yourself melt away and never post again. Holy ****

Hot take. Let yourself melt away and never post again. Holy ****
Listen man. Idk you and you don’t know me. Keep your smart comments to yourself bc I made an honest statement. We’re going to win regardless next week so let them all play. They can’t be any worse than what we’ve seen the last 4 games out of Rosier. Watch your mouth when you talk to me and don’t be disrespectful bc I didnt disrespect you once.

I’m not smart but I know you’re a *****. Done wit all you. Message me with your smart comments, Ian

Advertisement
*****? Boi u got me f&$cked up! I’ll post my pic and address on here to show u what it’s hitting 4! Anybody can be tough on a message board but I’m bout dat 4real homie! Inbox me ur pic and address and I’ll do the same (No Homo) and if I can’t make it to u I’ll send some real gangstas your way. Play wit it. I’m done going back and forth with a clown. If u bout dat den PM me, if not miss me with that f@ck sh$t! Now anybody who wants to talk football and stay on topic with the thread get at me. If not that’s cool too. @3rd-43

*****? Boi u got me f&$cked up! I’ll post my pic and address on here to show u what it’s hitting 4! Anybody can be tough on a message board but I’m bout dat 4real homie! Inbox me ur pic and address and I’ll do the same (No Homo) and if I can’t make it to u I’ll send some real gangstas your way. Play wit it. I’m done going back and forth with a clown. If u bout dat den PM me, if not miss me with that f@ck sh$t! Now anybody who wants to talk football and stay on topic with the thread get at me. If not that’s cool too. @3rd-43

Take it easy twitter fingers. Wat set do you rep? What city do you rep? No one is going to threaten to send Gs over the internet and then actually do it. That is an indictment right there.

Take it easy twitter fingers. Wat set do you rep? What city do you rep? No one is going to threaten to send Gs over the internet and then actually do it. That is an indictment right there.
I take it that you don’t know me either. Ain’t no Twitter fingers here homie. He’s the one that disrespected me 1st. Idgaf about the police, internet, or none of that. That’s why I said I would send them. One thing I learned in prison is to never get in another man’s business like u just did. So I take it that u haven’t been down the road before. I said I wanna just talk football but u wanna take up 4 that lame. Miss me man. If y’all don’t wanna discuss the thread then just don’t comment. Leave me alone dawg. Much respect to u though

Advertisement
When you ready to come through billy, check your messages.

I take it that you don’t know me either. Ain’t no Twitter fingers here homie. He’s the one that disrespected me 1st. Idgaf about the police, internet, or none of that. That’s why I said I would send them. One thing I learned in prison is to never get in another man’s business like u just did. So I take it that u haven’t been down the road before. I said I wanna just talk football but u wanna take up 4 that lame. Miss me man. If y’all don’t wanna discuss the thread then just don’t comment. Leave me alone dawg. Much respect to u though

I learned not to get into a real MFs business on the streets. I didn't need to end up in prison to learn that. I can tell from how you are posting you are not real. Real Gs do not threaten people on the internet. They know their lawyers will have a hard time beating the case. The people that talk **** on the internet are rappers and people in little tiny sets that get taxed by the real Gs.

Advertisement
I learned not to get into a real MFs business on the streets. I didn't need to end up in prison to learn that. I can tell from how you are posting you are not real. Real Gs do not threaten people on the internet. They know their lawyers will have a hard time beating the case. The people that talk **** on the internet are rappers and people in little tiny sets that get taxed by the real Gs.
Lol. I ain’t neva been taxed or neva will homie. Small sets? Yeah u don’t know me. Ur a clown for getting in another man’s business. I’m gon put u on ignore bc I’ll neva see u so it doesn’t matter. Just put me on ignore dawg

Lol. I ain’t neva been taxed or neva will homie. Small sets? Yeah u don’t know me. Ur a clown for getting in another man’s business. I’m gon put u on ignore bc I’ll neva see u so it doesn’t matter. Just put me on ignore dawg

I didn't get in your business. I G checked your ***** ***. You talking all this ****. You don't rep a set and you sound like your from the burbs. FOH with your false flaggin false claiming ***.

I didn't get in your business. I G checked your ***** ***. You talking all this ****. You don't rep a set and you sound like your from the burbs. FOH with your false flaggin false claiming ***.
Nig&a u can’t check me! **** u talking bout. I haven’t saw u in person and u don’t know me so how in the f&$k u gon check me. I ran the streets all my life. I’m a real street/hood nigha and I bed to the FEDS twice. Not for no white collar **** either. I can give u my name and let u google me. U were right about the threats on the internet though so that’s why I won’t tell u my set on here bc it’s probably police all over this board. But u can’t check me 4 **** homie. We can agree to disagree. Just put me on ignore dawg and keep it pushing

Advertisement
Nig&a u can’t check me! **** u talking bout. I haven’t saw u in person and u don’t know me so how in the f&$k u gon check me. I ran the streets all my life. I’m a real street/hood nigha and I bed to the FEDS twice. Not for no white collar **** either. I can give u my name and let u google me. U were right about the threats on the internet though so that’s why I won’t tell u my set on here bc it’s probably police all over this board. But u can’t check me 4 **** homie. We can agree to disagree. Just put me on ignore dawg and keep it pushing

I don't give af if you went to the feds. Anyone can claim a set on the board. Some 15 year old white kid can come here saying they are 8900 Roe Block Black P Stones. Don't give your name after sending a **** threat lmao. Your **** right 12 are all on these boards. They are all over IG, FB, Snapchat.

I don't give af if you went to the feds. Anyone can claim a set on the board. Some 15 year old white kid can come here saying they are 8900 Roe Block Black P Stones. Don't give your name after sending a **** threat lmao. Your **** right 12 are all on these boards. They are all over IG, FB, Snapchat.
We can agree to disagree. Jus put me on ignore dawg 🤟🏾💪🏾💯❌10🤙🏾✊🏾

Advertisement
Back