List of OCs Who Rejected Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP was video taped crying out loud because of the hire and taking his anger out on his cat...........

Advertisement
85FCFB4E-6029-4F52-AA5D-EBC0B0173CCB.gif

While I am underwhelmed by the hire I do legitimately believe only one person turned us down and that is Fedora. Manny had to wait till after the Natty and Enos (rightfully) weighed all of his options. I have no sauces, just adding it up.
How can you be underwhelmed by this hire? Let the man work and perform on the field before you are underwhelmed. The man has a solid resume. The Bama dynasty wanted him as the OC going forward. Lets see what we got before we **** on it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny said he wanted to take his time right from the beginning. In hindsight I think he had his eyes set on Enos to be honest with you. If not Enos, then Clemson's co-OC (though that guys agent said at one point that he would be interested to hearing from Miami - which means we hadn't talked to him yet).

Enos was his choice from get-go. He faced him for 3 years while Diaz was DC at Miss St.

Somebody posted a tweet from someone who had a 'sauce' that it was imminent, Martin was coming here. I saw almost the same worded tweet that he was going to Tennessee.

In case yo' momma (or the progressives i.e. it's Russia) didn't tell you; don't believe everything you read on social media.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have a plethora of posts with the same basic ignorant point of view. I don’t mind it as there are plenty of non-thinkers on CIS. But as a proud Force Recon family (father) member, it annoys me that you post them with the Marine insignia. You are making us look like morons!

Fedora
Applewhite
Tee Martin (lol)
Yost
Scott
Graham Harrell

*Feel free to add to the list

More HERD manufactured hate/lies aimed at all things UM football. Sadly, it is this type of bullshyt that gets picked-up by others and passed along as fact.

This type of nonsense is highly detrimental to UM football recruiting.

You have to ask yourself if this poster is a wolf in Sheep's clothing, smiling to your face and plunging a theoretical knife in your back/recruting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back