List of Demands for New Coach

roam305

Redshirt Freshman
Whoever is hired needs to do the following:

1. Embrace the hate. Don't try to turn these kids into choir boys just to appease the masses which will still look down upon them as thugs. It was concerning when Deon Bush was questioning by they were "Hated". That right there told me how out of touch they were with reality which reflected on the play on the field.
2. Develop culture by leading by example, not by implementing some shallow ideals you may have read in a leadership book like the 5 pilars BS.
3. No gimmick offenses. the read option and its variants will soon pass. Just like the wish bone, triple option, etc did. Incidentally it was this program that killed those type of gimmick offenses when JJ took over. Let's get back to being the program that turns college football upside down again, not be a bunch of followers.
4. Have aggressive defenses. I don't care if it is off a 3-4, 4-3, 5-2, whatever, just be attacking and dictating to the offense.
5. Do not retain Kehoe. His time is up.
6. Find a fiery quarterback that brings energy, leadership, and will power. Enough of these robotic non-nonchalant attitude having QBs that we've had since Kyle Wright.
7. Recruit 70% of your class from South Florida. Look first in your backyard and if you can't find one then look elsewhere not the opposite.
8. Respect the past but don't dwell on it. Doing so prevents these kids from developing there own identity and history. It's like the kids from famous parents that don't end up achieving the same level of greatness as their parent did.
9. Work tirelessly to get a stadium built like Howard did at FAU.
10. Be ruthless when it comes to firing coaches. If you can't cut ties with someone cause he's a friend, then don't hire him.

Advertisement
I feel like the next coach needs to make our offense and defensive line a major priority. We need to get some of these guys from out of state in some of these country towns. Not enough push from this group over the years

I wish new threads were reserved for news events / developing stories. Not every stream of consciousness from every CIS member. Too many pointless threads to try and sift through

Advertisement
Lol at one of the biggest Golden Slurpers around making a list of demands, as if he knows anything about Miami Hurricanes football.

Drink bleach, KlanAlmighty.

# 3
I disagree. Run whatever works.

# 6
Empty talk. Means nothing. Just get talented QB's that it.

Advertisement
Back