List of BOT Emails?

Stylie

All ACC
Can someone repost these? If I'm not mistaken, I believe somebody posted them recently.

Advertisement
1aSA3.jpg

PM ME

Advertisement
how about Phillip Frost? I'd be willing to send him an e mail.

I'd tell him that without football, the band of the hour will have no place to play. That might get his attention.

I'd tell him that without football, the band of the hour will have no place to play. That might get his attention.

Good point bro. Frost has donated stupid amounts of money, would love to get this dude to care about football a little......

Advertisement

Good point bro. Frost has donated stupid amounts of money, would love to get this dude to care about football a little......

Billionaire with no children. He's UM's wet dream. Im not sure he even knows that UM has an athletic department though.

Personally, I'd give a weeks pay to be able to get some one on one time with Phillip Frost. I honestly believe I could help him gain an understanding, in his terms, as to why a strong UM football program is exponentially better than a weak one.

Just send him Vishnu's article. Will save you a ton of time.

Advertisement
Once again, there is a coral gables spy among us all. I wont reveal your identity but I know who you are.

Advertisement
Back