LINK to watch hamilton's decision

Advertisement
Advertisement
Classy Canes in this thread. The kid was NEVER going to pick us once it was obvious Rutgers wasn't dragging their feet in hiring a coach. Our one chance was for their coaching staff to be completely up in the air. In the end it wasn't. Good luck to the kid. Don Bosco grinds out really, really good football players. I look forward to Golden nabbing one or two over the next couple of years.

Advertisement
Classy Canes in this thread. The kid was NEVER going to pick us once it was obvious Rutgers wasn't dragging their feet in hiring a coach. Our one chance was for their coaching staff to be completely up in the air. In the end it wasn't. Good luck to the kid. Don Bosco grinds out really, really good football players. I look forward to Golden nabbing one or two over the next couple of years.

Most of the vets on this board are classy, and have been through this for 15-20 years. However, if Tracy goes to UiF tomorrow, you will see the worst of some people.

Most of the vets on this board are classy, and have been through this for 15-20 years. However, if Tracy goes to UiF tomorrow, you will see the worst of some people.

Agree on both points.

Advertisement
Back