Link to post game presser/blame the players? please!

It's painfully obvious Golden shifts the attention to the Offense after every loss but is quick to praise the Defense and the scheme when they win. If I were an Offensive player, I would be so ****ed at my head coach for always doing that.

It's a natural defense mechanism. It is his defense.

You're absolutely correct. I just wonder if those "important" people notice it too. If so, how can you not ask yourself do I want a coach that does that all the time? It's a clear sign of insecurity.

Advertisement
It's painfully obvious Golden shifts the attention to the Offense after every loss but is quick to praise the Defense and the scheme when they win. If I were an Offensive player, I would be so ****ed at my head coach for always doing that.
Maybe that's why the team doesn't play hard for him. Ever think of that? The proof is right there in front of us every week. When it's not easy we lay down.

I'm done holding out hope the light bulb will turn on with Golden and Staff. Let the chips fall where they may.

Advertisement
Maybe that's why the team doesn't play hard for him. Ever think of that? The proof is right there in front of us every week. When it's not easy we lay down.

IMO, I think the kids play hard, I just think they are put in position to fail. But I see your point. The wheels are coming off. It will be interesting to see how the kids react. Will Golden lose them, if he hasn't already?

Al Golden to WQAM on the loss: "It is what it is. This game is over now. We have to regroup. I got to get the guys rested up and get them healthy. We have a big home this week against Cincinnati whose playing really well. Again, there's no time for excuses. There's no time for complaining. It's just about getting back up, lacing them back up and let's go. There's a lot of football left. Duke was 0-2 in the league I believe last year and they ended up winning it."

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...28-17-loss-at-georgia-tech.html#storylink=cpy

lmao at Cincinnati playing well. they just got their asses kicked by memphis...GTFO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back