Link to post game presser/blame the players? please!

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 1m1 minute ago

Golden on ACC Coastal: one game at a time. "Duke started 0-2 last year."

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 2m2 minutes ago

Golden said he wants to rest his players. 3 road games, "3 midnights (finishes)" in the first six weeks.
Expand

Advertisement
Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 4m4 minutes ago

Golden: "We could've stopped them on third down, we could've held them to 240..."

gd1_zpsf5c85653.jpg

Advertisement
On WQAM right now with Don Bailey. NOT ONCE HAS HE BLAMED THE DEFENSE.

One of his disgusting, pitiful quotes... " Our offense didn't do anything to help our defense"

Advertisement
What in the **** does it matter if the game is at night. It literally makes no difference. He has run out of excuses and he can't even make a reasonable one up now.

Advertisement
That beleaguered pig-faced lout actually said the players need even more rest. The same guys who he regularly gives days off? These dudes should hang out a Camp David with all the days off they take.

El Foldo is the first guy who tries to fix problems by working less.

It's painfully obvious Golden shifts the attention to the Offense after every loss but is quick to praise the Defense and the scheme when they win. If I were an Offensive player, I would be so ****ed at my head coach for always doing that.

It's painfully obvious Golden shifts the attention to the Offense after every loss but is quick to praise the Defense and the scheme when they win. If I were an Offensive player, I would be so ****ed at my head coach for always doing that.

It's a natural defense mechanism. It is his defense.

Advertisement
Back