Link to Every Name Currently in the Transfer Portal

#1cane

Freshman
Everything I read was King red shirted to play at Houston next year.

swampcougar1

Redshirt Freshman
Biggest needs from portal.
New offensive line
3 or 4 defensive backs
Without the line will not matter much who the QB is

KWCOWBOYFAN

Recruit
Nice info.

Looks like we could field a complete team with our former and current portal players!

Interested to see where Robert Beal ends up.

Gru

Sophomore
New OL coach just started following Hunter Kelly OL from Penn State.

PSU Cane

Junior
New OL coach just started following Hunter Kelly OL from Penn State.
he was a walk-on and was only put on scholarship last year. I don’t think he’s ever played. Scout team guy.

Did Hightower get any interest? Do you get kicked out of the portal after a certain amount of times passes?

frostycane

Junior
Is there any way of knowing who we are looking at as a transfer? Or are we out of spots?

FrancisSaywer

Senior
Is there any way of knowing who we are looking at as a transfer? Or are we out of spots?
We have one spot left right now. OL looks to be the priority but Diaz said we are not going to reach for a kid because of need. It will be an OL, WR or LB and right now I think it will be one of the OL from the portal. I would guess that after Spring ball there will be some dead weight that will leave the team which will open up the corresponding number of spots.

frostycane

Junior
We have one spot left right now. OL looks to be the priority but Diaz said we are not going to reach for a kid because of need. It will be an OL, WR or LB and right now I think it will be one of the OL from the portal. I would guess that after Spring ball there will be some dead weight that will leave the team which will open up the corresponding number of spots.
Thanks. Im cool with it being an OL. It’ll be interesting to see who goes after spring ball.