Link for Golden's interview on Joe Rose 12/2/14

Advertisement
Lulz move forward.

Evaluate all at the end of the season.

Some areas have improved.

Special teams all facets are being looked at. Kick off coverage no hang time so changes made that didn't work out.

Receivers disappearing: At best when numerous people get touches/receptions. No consistency.

Half time adjustments: Guys do a great job.....Then proceeds to the old shell game.

Did guys check out?: No. Sincere disappointment after FSU but guys still fought....

Is Coley going to Kentucky: Al fumbling...hasn't heard until just now. Coley did a ton with a true frosh.

Coach D-: I've know Mark for a long time. There is a trust...fumble..defense stabilized..mumbo jumbo...90 to 15...playing young guys..excited about progress..lulz..injuries..redshirts...excited...stfu

Recruiting upgrades for next year: O line...injuries..excuses..blah blah...no depth..gotta fortify...no mention of DTs...gonna sign a full class

Stacey Coley regressed..personal?: I'm glad he played well on Saturday...I still believe he'll be a good player...Dorsett separated himself..Last year Stacey was the man..great kid..blah blah blah

What do you have to do now?: I look at everything...blah blah...how to play better on road...lulz...study other programs...sometimes little changes do the job...we have a lot of young guys developing...blah blah blah

Anything left for Duke to do?: Support him in his decision (he's gone...wtf would he stay)...his mom might want him to come back...blah blah blah...pros and cons..support

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back