Freshman
Banned
13th Annual-Flagler Technical Institute -East Coast Classic...Feb 24, 2017

Was not pushed in the meet but still near his personal best of 13.94

1. Lorenzo Lingard...... 11.... Orange City University HS..... 14.14
2. Jordan Lewis............. 12.... Trinity Catholic HS................ 14.97
3. Jared Wolber..............12.... Winter Springs HS................ 15.09

Rankings in the state in the 110mH
1.. 12... Damion Thomas...... 13.77.... FL Northeast (Oakland Park)... Feb 11... Hallandale All-Comers Meet
2.. 11... Lorenzo Lingrad...... 14.14.... FL Orange City University HS ... Feb 24... 13th Annual -East Coast Classic
3.. 11... Kameron Davis........ 14.56.... FL Miami Southridge Sr... Feb 18... Louie Bing Classic
4.. 12... Tyricke ****ens....... 14.66.... FL Godby... Feb 11... Seahawk Invitational
5.. 11... Jermanie Byrd......... 14.72.... FL St Thomas Aquinas...Feb 11...Hallandale All-Comers Meet

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Linegrad also a very good high jumper----what an athlete that is a ball player first!
High jump-- 6' 4" PR...... Seminole Open V F

Linegrad also a very good high jumper----what an athlete that is a ball player first!
High jump-- 6' 4" PR...... Seminole Open V F

Who in the cornbread **** is Linegrad?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Damion Thomas is a bad boy he has a full track scholarship to LSU and one of the best high school track athletes in the nation.... if not the best.... if LL is running with him that's pretty dam special

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is kinda more impressive than just pure straight line 100m speed. You need to be "twitchier"/athletic to kill it at hurdles and it bodes well that he's an RB.

He'll be a good one.

Todd Gurley's time in the world prelims in France was 13.66 as a his senior.

Lingrad has a best last year of 13.94 later in the season. This was his first 110mH this year so lets see how he is at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Damion Thomas is a bad boy he has a full track scholarship to LSU and one of the best high school track athletes in the nation.... if not the best.... if LL is running with him that's pretty dam special
But, I thought you wasn't all that impressed by his film, what happened Vern?

You finally seeing the light now?

But, I thought you wasn't all that impressed by his film, what happened Vern?

You finally seeing the light now?

It did kind of open my eyes .... that junior film was very good not great but if he's running with damion Thomas in the 110 hurdles He has to be explosive.. i know damion Thomas senior and his boy is no joke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back