Lingard on Campus!!!

If I am Coach Brown I say "Note to self. If he silently commits to us I need to keep recruiting some other talented backs."

Advertisement
If I am Coach Brown I say "Note to self. If he silently commits to us I need to keep recruiting some other talented backs."

It's generally not one back, it's when there is a group of backs. At MIami, you are going to get playing time.

Advertisement
No pics of this guy on campus?? Somebody needs to put a camera in front of his got**** face!

did you miss his instagram pic of him in uniform?

From THIS visit?? It's possible that I did.

It's in the middle of page 5 in the Update on Lorenzo Lingard thread. U can't see the date in the screenshot but I looked it up and it's from yesterday, at least that's when he posted it. It's twitter, not instagram @d1champ99

Last edited:

It's generally not one back, it's when there is a group of backs. At MIami, you are going to get playing time.

I was making a statement of where Browns menatility has to be in defense of him pulling a Mcfarland on us at the last minute (If he does silent to us at some point).

Advertisement

I was making a statement of where Browns menatility has to be in defense of him pulling a Mcfarland on us at the last minute (If he does silent to us at some point).

My point was that we have such a need for RB's that if we took three would be ok

UM always gets the guys who visit campus a lot. This is shaping up well for the good guys.
Yeah if past history is any indication, he will take 20 unofficial visits to Miami between now and next February, then commit to Bama or F$U because that is where he "feels comfortable".

Highly doubt he will go to FSU. They have way too much com at that position already. And have read he is looking at Depth Charts. FU is loaded at RB with all the horses they already have and adding another stud on Cook for next year. Bodes well for us. Just watch out for OSU and UF. Especially with Sneider at UF now. My pick for him would be UF, but hoping we can some how grab him. Should be a real solid Rb for whatever team gets him.

UM always gets the guys who visit campus a lot. This is shaping up well for the good guys.
Yeah if past history is any indication, he will take 20 unofficial visits to Miami between now and next February, then commit to Bama or F$U because that is where he "feels comfortable".

Highly doubt he will go to FSU. They have way too much com at that position already. And have read he is looking at Depth Charts. FU is loaded at RB with all the horses they already have and adding another stud on Cook for next year. Bodes well for us. Just watch out for OSU and UF. Especially with Sneider at UF now. My pick for him would be UF, but hoping we can some how grab him. Should be a real solid Rb for whatever team gets him.

my pick for him is miami, but we shall see. kid's going to be highly sought after

[]_[] LORENZO LINGARDRBU_LR1.jpg

Advertisement

my pick for him is miami, but we shall see. kid's going to be highly sought after

hope you ar correct. We could use him. Has a chance to be very good.

Advertisement
Back