Lingard names Texas, Clemson, and Miami as leaders

Advertisement
Advertisement
did they ask him this first or something like the names on the list hes been linked with????

has had his name linked to a number of different schools like Florida, Auburn and Ohio State the past few months. When asked Wednesday where the Hurricanes stood in his recruitment he said at the top.

"They are in that top group right now along with Texas and Clemson," Lingard said.

as in the canes in the top group with those school and also add texas and clemson???!?

did they ask him this first or something like the names on the list hes been linked with????

has had his name linked to a number of different schools like Florida, Auburn and Ohio State the past few months. When asked Wednesday where the Hurricanes stood in his recruitment he said at the top.

"They are in that top group right now along with Texas and Clemson," Lingard said.

as in the canes in the top group with those school and also add texas and clemson???!?
no. Youre looking too much into...Top group is Miami, Texas, Clemson

Smart young man, even though he maybe a Miami lean by naming Texas and Clemson they have some of biggest recruiting publications subscription followings so he will keep his 5* rating until NSD or until he commits to Miami.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Texas has had some great RBs in the past and Clemson has a great coaching staff and just won a natty. Definitely understand his interest there.

Feels good that there aren't and $ec schools on the list, or f$who for that matter. Doesn't seem like Texas regularly pulls top kids from Florida either.

Texas has really good track and field. So look out for that. They said he's coming back in two weeks. That's important

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Feels good that there aren't and $ec schools on the list, or f$who for that matter. Doesn't seem like Texas regularly pulls top kids from Florida either.

I'd be willing to bet that Texas has the best track program of the three, which probably elevates them more than other elements to a Florida kid.

Advertisement

I'd be willing to bet that Texas has the best track program of the three, which probably elevates them more than other elements to a Florida kid.

Oh true, I didnt really think of that part, even if he said he wants to do both track and football I'd have to give football an 80/20 advantage in terms of what matters most to him.

5-star RB Lingard Recaps Miami Visit, Talks Leaders

But the swamp lizards told me he was theirs to lose???

Swamp lizards lie.

Position coaches disappear within days of NSD.

Recruits are sold any lie necessary about what position they will play.

It wasn't always that way (Spurrier, Meyer), but it is now.

Ori???

Tee! How's the little man doing? I love seeing the pictures on FB, and congrats on all your success.

Advertisement
Back