Linebackers

Cincycane

Redshirt Freshman
I would like to see our all world linebackers stat line. Both going undrafted. How when you watch other teams their lbs making all types of plays but ours are always in wrong position or just freelancing. Its sickening just to have to hear them talk during press conference when you know its fools gold their saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
our Linebackers haven't made a play since their freshman year and th guy who was coaching them is the HC.
And Patke sucks as a linebacker coach. I guess they are keep the best linebackers out until next year then unleast them.

Why does the media still mention them with the greats. These guys will be remembered as much as glenn cook and spencer adkins
At least Cook and Adkins didn't swagger around like all-time greats - they were bad but just kept it moving.

These jabronis posture and talk like they legends but fail to make a play when it matters.

Advertisement
I would like to see our all world linebackers stat line. Both going undrafted. How when you watch other teams their lbs making all types of plays but ours are always in wrong position or just freelancing. Its sickening just to have to hear them talk during press conference when you know its fools gold their saying.

Just curious what all world linebackers are you referring to? I cant remember anyone saying we had all world linebackers

Shaq has been invisible this year. Pinckney has some TFL’s but has been easy to get out of position

Advertisement
bandy our best cb beat

Shaq our best lb..fooled by the same play twice.
Not best lb. And him and Pickney got played. No awareness if they had Madden rating 43 and 48. For awareness. Take your pick on each player

Advertisement
Back