Linebackers and outside Wide Receivers

Canesbro31

Sophomore
So obviously Pope and Wiggins and McCloud, Brooks, and Jennings are the problems on the team. I think we significantly improve if we replace them with the freshman WR’s and Payton. And at linebacker why not start Flagg and Steed?

Advertisement

Disconcerting. You’re either coaching it, or allowing it to happen.

Obviously both. Players play like **** or makes silly mistakes, they continue to get PT. Unless that changes, they will continue to "take shortcuts" and do the "bare minimum". Pathetic and sad.... A 4th year Senior admitting that... do these guys NOT want to go to the NFL?

Advertisement
Harley balled out.
Pope made a great catch down the sidelines. Proceeds to drop 2 screen passes.
Defense would have looked much better with Flagg in there. 53 just simple runs around and cannot makes a play.

Harley balled out.
Defense would have looked much better with Flagg in there. 53 just simple runs around and cannot makes a play.
Then looks at his hands like what are y’all doing ? It’s like Tina turner taking a right cross from Ike and looking at him with surprise and shock.

Harley balled out.
There’s a reason I said OUTSIDE WR’s I don’t have that big of a problem with Harley he’s not special but sufficient out of the slot. It’s Pope and Wiggins who can’t create separation on the outside.

Advertisement
There’s a reason I said OUTSIDE WR’s I don’t have that big of a problem with Harley he’s not special but sufficient out of the slot. It’s Pope and Wiggins who can’t create separation on the outside.
Chill dude. Wasn’t even referencing your post.

Advertisement
Back