Linebackers 2015

brock

All-American
Grace, Kirby, Owens, gayot, young, smith, mccray. Perry when he gets here gives us a total of 7. I think the young backers can play and get after the QB extremely well

Will McCord be moved to start at strong side linebacker and have Chad thomas and AQM on the outside?

Last edited:
Advertisement
would like a juco lb in this class that can come inthe spring.

Expect the next step for Kirby in the middle.....He isnt as good as Denzel but he can ply..think he spent some time adjusting to his weight gain but kid showed flashes during the year.

Grace i like what i see from him outside...i expect him to be solid...Owens made plays and got use to the play..kid is very long and rangy....

ny injurieds were screwed though because we have NO idea about the young kids on the depth chart.....

Juco Lbready to play is definately needed....

Mccord is a de all the way

would like a juco lb in this class that can come inthe spring.

Expect the next step for Kirby in the middle.....He isnt as good as Denzel but he can ply..think he spent some time adjusting to his weight gain but kid showed flashes during the year.

Grace i like what i see from him outside...i expect him to be solid...Owens made plays and got use to the play..kid is very long and rangy....

ny injurieds were screwed though because we have NO idea about the young kids on the depth chart.....

Juco Lbready to play is definately needed....

Mccord is a de all the way

I know young is going to be a good one. Mike smith was an elite pass rusher and McCray knows how to get after the QB as well. Both of those guys redshirted and they should be good.

Advertisement
Kirby in the middle scares me cause I question his toughness. He struggled tackling a lot last especially that play against cook but hopefully I'm wrong and he surprises me. I love grace tho he plays fast and hard. Hopefully juwan young steps up in the middle.

It's going to be 2 more years before our MLB's can get us lined up correctly now that DP is gone.

Advertisement
It's going to be 2 more years before our MLB's can get us lined up correctly now that DP is gone.

lmao i dont know who would get us lined up right

Remember how bad things were all the way up into the middle of this season. Guys were always looking around at each other like "hey where am I supposed to be on this one?" Bodies moving around even as the other teams were snapping the ball.

Like a Chinese fire drill.

SLB McCord/Owens/McCray

MLB Kirby/Young/Smith

WLB Grace/Gayot/Perry

Advertisement

lmao i dont know who would get us lined up right

Remember how bad things were all the way up into the middle of this season. Guys were always looking around at each other like "hey where am I supposed to be on this one?" Bodies moving around even as the other teams were snapping the ball.

Like a Chinese fire drill.

This, by far, is what is most frustrating about this whole ******* sideshow. YOUR defense clearly is not translating to the players if by year 3, they still don't even know where to line up.

Scale back, simplify, and let the players do their job.

Advertisement
Back