Linebacker U Or One camp wonder.

All of our all world linebackers had one thing in common and it isn't one hit wonder camps or stars, where you
blow up over night. they all were hard workers who played with passion day in and day out. they did not waver,
they did not play musical chairs, and they always knew that miami was the school for them. so correct me if i am wrong
in my opinion i think this star system and all these camps are crippling a lot of good players and bad players. they know each time they come out they are being watched by every eye in the world, so they perform not for themselves but cater
to the media, hype, and whatever they have to do to improve their stock. therefor losing site of the every day normal
work ethic that will make them one of the greatest at their position. like i said its my opinion but i want to see hungry
linebackers like ray, dan ,dj ,mike, rohan, jesse, bernard, and shag. not some linebacker telling the media that miami will
make the cut. we need die hard canes especially at linebacker its the heart of our defense!! looking to hear response.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back