Linebacker Recruits ...

Advertisement
Need to recruit LB from Armwood Jordan Griffin

We are ignoring a bunch of LBs and I dunno why

Advertisement
You've got to be kiddin...Curtis is 6-3* 250 lbs with 4.6 speed...Somebody wake up the defensive cord...You offer someone with those stats whether he comes or not...You just can't fix stupid.

You've got to be kiddin...Curtis is 6-3* 250 lbs with 4.6 speed...Somebody wake up the defensive cord...You offer someone with those stats whether he comes or not...You just can't fix stupid.

I hear you, but you know how everyone feels about stars and hidden gems...

Advertisement
Curtis has an offer from Pitt an this is they type of 2* kid that Pat Narduzzi will take then red-shirt him an in 3 years the kid will be a monster DE killing QB's in the ACC.

I agree that UM should take him redshirt him an after 2 years he will be 6'3" 270lbs of monster coming off the edge as a WDE that can also flip to SDE an still set the edge. Because by looks of things dline recruiting is a little sparse this year, so we might as well load up on speed over size an also take DE Shelton Johnson (Delray Beach, FL)

Go Canes

I would recruit Talon as an inside LB and use his speed to our advantage and play sideline to sideline. Talon is the type of kid that can play LB at 215 220 and have a large impact similar to the way ND used Jaylon Smith. At outside LB, Smith was at a disadvantage cause his weight, but at Middle LB he usually beat blockers or ball carriers to the hole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back