Line the Cane Walk

but you guys are internet thugs and bullies who hide behind your avatars and douchebag names, and really don't have the balls to stand Golden and No-D in their faces and say it.

most of all you would have to get your fat asses from behind your computers and actually come to a game to be able to do it.

so enough of the tough guy talk and 'Be bout that life'.

Sounds like an internet thug who likes pointing the finger at other internet thugs.

Advertisement
Good points by all.
I'd suggest fire al golden t shirts but cheer the players at the cane walk.
Gotta let players know we support them. Don't let coaches use upset fans to their advantage.

crossover22[]_[];1997002 said:
I'm all for anything to get rid of golden but don't embarrass the kids.

They are canes. Just stuck in a bad situation

you dont have to degrade the kids all you would have to ask them two clowns with all the talent you have on your team how do you still find away to fck up. They ran the ball for 300 plus yards why you dumb *** best friend continued to run 2 safties back 15 yards off the ball.

I don't like it. This 'Cane Walk thing is about the kids and while you're not screaming negative stuff at them, they still hear that and it doesn't exactly make them feel great right before a game. I'd just be positive towards the kids and leave that other stuff for later.

+10000

All of us are at whits end with the coaching disaster
That we've had to endure, but the kids will be more hurt
by your position than the people who your trying to rattle.

Albert & Mark clearly have no shame, & must be shown the door.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back