Line the Cane Walk

Advertisement
but you guys are internet thugs and bullies who hide behind your avatars and douchebag names, and really don't have the balls to stand Golden and No-D in their faces and say it.

most of all you would have to get your fat asses from behind your computers and actually come to a game to be able to do it.

so enough of the tough guy talk and 'Be bout that life'.

Advertisement
I don't like it. This 'Cane Walk thing is about the kids and while you're not screaming negative stuff at them, they still hear that and it doesn't exactly make them feel great right before a game. I'd just be positive towards the kids and leave that other stuff for later.

That would entail attending the game - something I refuse to do until things change.

I don't like it. This 'Cane Walk thing is about the kids and while you're not screaming negative stuff at them, they still hear that and it doesn't exactly make them feel great right before a game. I'd just be positive towards the kids and leave that other stuff for later.

Agreed. The Cane walk is for the players.

Advertisement
Im there with the fire golden poster shoving it right in their face might just throw it at him if im sauced up who knows

but you guys are internet thugs and bullies who hide behind your avatars and douchebag names, and really don't have the balls to stand Golden and No-D in their faces and say it.

most of all you would have to get your fat asses from behind your computers and actually come to a game to be able to do it.

Along with the diatribe of the post above I've got a few other things I'd like to comment on.

[video=youtube;nuDuAq7d0As]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuDuAq7d0As[/video]

I'll have you know I have pointy elbows!

Advertisement
Some of you sound like 12 year old school yard bullies. Throwing shoes (or anything else) at the coaches & team at the team walk wouldn't go over too well with the cops (or the fans) stationed there & will get you a free night in the grey bar hotel.

Not going to the games if you can, is like not ******** your wife because you plan to leave her.
You have not left her yet so enjoy what she has eventhough you are gunning for the upgrade.

in other words, Duke Johnson and that offense will be fun to watch. and we only have 5 more opportunities to watch him live in Canes uniform.

I cant stand the coaching staff as much as the rest of you, but not bad enough to not go watch Duke.

C'mon he alone is worth the price of admission which isn't much these days.

I was at the Arkansa State game, got great seats like five rows up, for like twenty bucks, and watched Chocolate run it in.

I would pay to see this offense, Duke, Kaaya for 20 bucks can't beat that.

The defense on the other hand is another question.

Yeah, go throw stuff at the team, upset the players and their mindset for the game, tear down team morale and help out the opponents to beat the Canes. Great idea!

Advertisement
Yeah, go throw stuff at the team, upset the players and their mindset for the game, tear down team morale and help out the opponents to beat the Canes. Great idea!

Well...............................................................................................................................................................................ok

I'm all for anything to get rid of golden but don't embarrass the kids.

They are canes. Just stuck in a bad situation

Advertisement
Back