Lindy’s: DE transfer Hill is the top draft prospect in the ACC

We all should be happy we have 4 top Tier DE's on our roster like we should always have. If we are discounting anyone it's Patchan. With Rousseau, Garvin and Hill we will always have 2 starting capable DE's in the game at all times. That's not including Harvey and former No. 1 Phillips coming in next year. Hate to say it, but that's baga quality depth at DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a homer and I know both are Canes, but I'm not sure I agree with this. Jon Garvin all day.

Feleipe Franks is ****ting his pants right now.
Franks 8/24/2019

Can’t be true... I heard Scott Patchan was going to have Hill on the bench. 😐
Patchan looked good playing the run in the spring game. He seems very powerful at the point of attack. But it could just be poor tackle play on our part. He'll be a quality player for us and I wouldn't be surprised if he holds on to his starting spot.

Advertisement
Patchan looked good playing the run in the spring game. He seems very powerful at the point of attack. But it could just be poor tackle play on our part. He'll be a quality player for us and I wouldn't be surprised if he holds on to his starting spot.

4 DE’s are going to play fairly regularly. Patchan is one of them.

This goes to show how loaded our team is this year. Hill may not even be the top DE prospect on our D-Line, and very well could be as low as the 4th best prospect on our team our team (Osborn, Thomas, Garvin), yet Lindy's has him as the top overall in the ACC. We are loaded this year!

All the more reason we need to find a few stout DTs to replace the production from G. All these stellar DEs are going to turn the action inside. I don't want our linebacking core constantly having to make tackles.

UM

Advertisement
I am with you. In Tally, which is very near my hometown, Lindy's chicken is a local chain. Everytime I see the football publication, I think of that place, and I've never eaten there. Lol
So sorry to hear about your living vicinity...lol. Only thing good about trailerhassee (besides unlimited hoes) is a 3am gut box!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back