Linder Talks Miami Decision

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami’s most recent commitment for the 2014 class was St. Thomas Aquinas C Nick Linder, the brother of ‘Canes starting guard Brandon Linder. Nick committed to Miami the same night he received the offer.

“It was euphoria. I was on cloud 9. I just talked it over with my parents and committed that night,” said Linder.

Are things any different from before he committed to the ‘Canes?

“Nothing’s changed. I’m just working out hard now with my team and getting stronger.”

Family was a big part of the equation in the choice for Linder.

“Talking over the pros and cons with my family, it was just the right decision for me. My brother loves it there and he basically confirmed to my why I wanted to go there.”

Head Coach Al Golden is someone who Linder thinks very highly of.

“Just the way he’s been able to have the vision to get back to the top. I think everything will work out great there.”

**Linder had this to say: “Today is probably the only camp I’ll be going to because I want to see how I compete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Linder and Crozier work out with the same strength coach who trained Feliciano through HS. Based on things the strength coach has told me, Crozier will choose UM if UM offers him. The strength coach and others who know Crozier rave about the kid regarding his size, strength, athletic ability, feet and nasty attitude.

Advertisement
Back