Linder and McDermott need not start another game ever

561Cane

All ACC
Premium
at UM! Both of these cats are terribly bad.

Recruiting needs to be about signing 8 OL!

Advertisement
Really ! And who would you start in their place? The guys they beat out?

There is a reason guys like Linder and McDermott and Walton and Kaaya start. WE DONT HAVE ANYBODY ELSE !!!

Really ! And who would you start in their place? The guys they beat out?

There is a reason guys like Linder and McDermott and Walton and Kaaya start. WE DONT HAVE ANYBODY ELSE !!!

Crap. You beat me to it.

People are on here scream about all of the talent and depth we have. Where on the offensive line are you replacing McDermott and Linder? The trenches are the most important positions to fill sans QB (and that's somewhat debatable in college football, unlike the NFL). Golden flagrantly mishandled offensive line recruiting similar to receivers and the secondary. Difference here, we have numbers, but we don't have any tackles that are ready to step in and contribute. St. Louis still needs another year and Darling would make an outstanding guard. Problem with Darling is if you move him inside, who do you place at the most significant spot at LT?

Here's hoping Donaldson comes in and starts day 1 as well as that kid that transferred from LSU does as well.

The ol play has been abysmal! Yes kaaya holds onto the ball way too long but ****, they can't run block or pass block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I don't have a clue who this McDermott fellow is.

I am positive his name is McDoormat and is a Welcome for all DL who would like to improve a draft status.

Hope we clear out the dead weight and sign 6-7 guys there. Milo, Loftus, Jones, Knighton, Mahoney gotta go.

Advertisement
Back