Lindell Stone, class of 2017 QB

Calicanerepresent

Sophomore
UCLA offered a scholarship to Lindell Stone, a 6-foot-2, 190-pound quarterback who just completed eighth grade in Southlake, Texas. He'll attend Carroll High-Southlake, which has produced two NFL quarterbacks, the New York Jets' Greg McElroy and Kansas City's Chase Daniel.

Advertisement
UK offered a scholarship to 13 year old (7th grader) Jairus Brents at football camp this weekend: es.pn/16jpb33
2:54pm - 13 Jun 13

Lolz

How ridiculous and stupid

There are questions about validity of this offer but he is a great player. Last year I posted his highlight stuff in the WEZ.

There are questions about validity of this offer but he is a great player. Last year I posted his highlight stuff in the WEZ.

Just like 2015 recruits right now, his offer is only a verbal. He can't officially be offered until I believe it's September of his junior year.

Advertisement
still remember MNW walking into southlake texas and rustling alot of entitled jimmies. it was great.

still remember MNW walking into southlake texas and rustling alot of entitled jimmies. it was great.

That's more media narrative than real life. I know a few kids who played on that team and their parents and all of them speak about that game with good memories. They know that MNW team was very special and that it wasn't SLC's strongest team (they didn't even play for state semis that year after playing for state the 6 years prior) but still had an awesome battle.

Last edited:
Advertisement

jacory and aldarius ran the train that night

Streeter actually had a much bigger game than Aldarius. One of SLC's starting corners got suspended the week before that game, so SLC put in a 5'6" sophomore running back in his place. If you re-watch the game, that single matchup was the biggest difference and you can see the kid chasing Streeter a step or two behind on at least three big plays. The kid gave it his all (huge heart, he had a great career at RB as a JR/SR) but you can't be a 5'6" 4.7 corner trying to guard a senior Tommy Streeter. Totally outmatched. MNW won that game by 8 points.

Advertisement
Back