Lincoln Riley

Advertisement
Hear me out...Riley has arguably the best QB in college football and they currently sit at 7-5. Now I am not defending Mario here, he definitely deserves the criticism he is getting, but what is Miami's record and what is our mood if Caleb Williams was the QB of this team?
Undefeated with Caleb

Advertisement
Hear me out...Riley has arguably the best QB in college football and they currently sit at 7-5. Now I am not defending Mario here, he definitely deserves the criticism he is getting, but what is Miami's record and what is our mood if Caleb Williams was the QB of this team?
Look...have you seen what Jedd Fisch has done at Arizona? Brohm at Louisville? Elko at Duke?
All of these programs have nowhere near the talent and have less resources. Yet they are doing very well with 2 good players and a bunch of Jags.
Stop the excuses for Wario.

Look...have you seen what Jedd Fisch has done at Arizona? Broom at Louisville? Elko at Duke?
All of these programs have nowhere near the talent and have less resources. Yet they are doing very well with 2 good players and a bunch of Jags.
Louisville is a more talented team than Miami.

Look...have you seen what Jedd Fisch has done at Arizona? Brohm at Louisville? Elko at Duke?
So your saying Lincoln Riley is trash as well? Im not being a smart ***...i am genuinely asking

Advertisement
He doesn’t want to be there I don’t think. Probably regrets not going to the NFL. Caleb leaves and now he has to replace both the OL and DL which he can’t right now.

USC fans have every right to be mad at Riley for bringing the OU D coordinator with him in the first place and then when he didn't fire him after how bad the D was last season... What a waste of such a talented QB

Advertisement
Hopefully you are getting personal thank you notes each week for the amount of defending of mario you do. Otherwise I am not sure how you explain such a devout adherence to acceptance of mediocrity.

I don’t know let’s ask first year coach of louisville too though

Advertisement
Hey at least we didn’t buy Mario’s home in Oregon, buy his hole here, and let his family use a private jet win ever they want

TrumpyCane thinks that’s a positive!

Caleb in this offense lol. Ok. He’s who he is because that’s what Riley does with qb’s. He just has atrocious defenses. That’s also who he is.

Nice fantasy though.
Riley may be headed to the nfl. Scoop the usc freshmen qb forget his name

Advertisement
Back