Limited Stefan Content

Umbra

Carolina Cane
Has anyone else noticed a lack of content from Stefan as of late? We haven't seen any Freshmen 15 for recruiting, Game grades, roundtable type stuff, etc.

Before anyone reminds me it's a free site, I know it is and I'm happy with whatever we get. I'm just asking cause I haven't seen anything or missed something that explained this.

Advertisement
Has anyone else noticed a lack of content from Stefan as of late? We haven't seen any Freshmen 15 for recruiting, Game grades, roundtable type stuff, etc.

Before anyone reminds me it's a free site, I know it is and I'm happy with whatever we get. I'm just asking cause I haven't seen anything or missed something that explained this.
He's not on this site anymore. He moved to Canesport or one of them other joints

DependentSeveralEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement

Free I pay$25 pesos to not have ads popping up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn't post any information anymore. Half of his stuff was just regurgitating what the coaches/players said. Not complaining but facts. CanesInsight needs some new blood!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back