Limit on number of EE's

hurcanes

Sophomore
I was talking with a buddy today. He said he thought that there was a certian number of EE's that could count towards the previous year. I know mimai has 8 so I am thinking there is not.

Advertisement
I was talking with a buddy today. He said he thought that there was a certian number of EE's that could count towards the previous year. I know mimai has 8 so I am thinking there is not.

You can only sign so many EE's as your previous class will allow for. So if you signed 25 kids in the previous class, you'll be unable to count any EE's against that class' scholarship total. 21 kids in the previous class? 4 EE's possible. And so on and so forth.

You can only sign so many EE's as your previous class will allow for. So if you signed 25 kids in the previous class, you'll be unable to count any EE's against that class' scholarship total. 21 kids in the previous class? 4 EE's possible. And so on and so forth.

Thank you that is what I was looking for.

EEs can count to either the previous class or current class. We could have signed 11 EEs this year; 8 could be slotted for the previous years class as to not exceed the 25 scholarship limit. The rest can go to the current class counting towards this years limit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back