likely and coley

StateOfMiamiU

Freshman
does anyone know if were going after these two kids and where we stand with them. I believe both are from south florida and we could have a chance with both of them.

Advertisement
alright thanks. I always hear of likely doing well at camps but i heard on this i think a while a go that he was a bit overated. Coley is a head case i heard but is damm good.

keep hearing coley is a headcase.

what do you think they said about the playmaker when he was in high school? or how about lamar thomas?

i know times are different but when a talent like Coley comes around and he is in your backyard, you are foolish not to go after him and at least give him a chance. some kids are already thinking like adults in high school, some do not mature until 20 or 21 years old.

You dont say, "oh that 16 year old kid has an attitude problem" and pass on them. Its hard to find a 16 year old in south florida who doesnt have an attitude.

Coley IMO is the best WR in Florida.

I think likely is better suited as a slot wideout... Against Dwyer last year he made some crazy plays as a wide receiver... I thought he was better than Jamie Wilson... If I recruited him, I would definitely put him on O with the ball in his hands... At one point height does matter... But even if the staff sees him as a wide receiver then he still may not be high on their radar... I dont think he fits in what Fisch is trying to do... for some reason, I think we are transitioning to a power/ball control squad...

Advertisement
There is immaturity and there is "attitude problem". You leave it up to the coaching staff to determine which of the two it is.

Coley is very, very slick.

AND, he can make a ****poor quarterback look very, very good. Just throw the ball in the general direction of 'downfield,' and he'll come down with it.

AND, his yards after the catch are impressive.

Hope it can all get sorted out.

Advertisement
keep hearing coley is a headcase.

what do you think they said about the playmaker when he was in high school? or how about lamar thomas?

i know times are different but when a talent like Coley comes around and he is in your backyard, you are foolish not to go after him and at least give him a chance. some kids are already thinking like adults in high school, some do not mature until 20 or 21 years old.

You dont say, "oh that 16 year old kid has an attitude problem" and pass on them. Its hard to find a 16 year old in south florida who doesnt have an attitude.

Coley IMO is the best WR in Florida.

i kind of agree with you about the Irvin and Thomas part.

Advertisement
Back