Like E20swopping in to say Canes bust Doook.

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
Yes, On fire, And I should be.

Saved a horrible car crash, and pregnant women yesterday. First in. Tough sledding when you're doing it on a freeway.

I f***** up today and miss an appointment this morning at 8:15. Shoot me.

I do have some regerts, I bought a six pack of Bear Republic IPAs. Again fired. Drunk in the morning.

Ooh, and listening to Sublime b album Robbing the Hood. Y'all cats should play that ****.

We are going to f****** Doook.

Love ya'll bawl busting sons of *******.

Advertisement
broooooo is lit! miss your 4am EST messages. come through!

Advertisement
You might want to reconsider the timing of your drinking or maybe talk to someone if it's a problem that's costing you jobs.

In any case, take care of yourself, and I like your outlook.
No, as the Agent was ******* lame for 3 weeks before he had the sellers sign my contract to have a house remodel be approved by city code.

It closes on Friday. I got my signatures on Tuesday but yet I did a pre-inspection more than 3 weeks ago.

Garbage communication by the selling agent side. Who I know because he's former military like my dad was.

so yeah I have to reschedule the appointment for tomorrow and I'm going to drink if IPAs until about 2:00 today.

No, as the Agent was ******* lame for 3 weeks before he had the sellers sign my contract to have a house remodel be approved by city code.

It closes on Friday. I got my signatures on Tuesday but yet I did a pre-inspection more than 3 weeks ago.

Garbage communication by the selling agent side. Who I know because he's former military like my dad was.

so yeah I have to reschedule the appointment for tomorrow and I'm going to drink if IPAs until about 2:00 today.
And way the f*** more important is that I f****** helped a pregnant woman yesterday that put your car off the freeway I was the first one in.

1607026964441.png

Advertisement
You have Regrets in life...

Regerts, are when you intentionally know that you're going to f*** yourself up.

We all ben Regerts.

Advertisement
OP is currently passed out in a slurry of his own ****, shlt, and vomit. He’ll be conscious in about 24 hours.

Yes, On fire, And I should be.

Saved a horrible car crash, and pregnant women yesterday. First in. Tough sledding when you're doing it on a freeway.

I f***** up today and miss an appointment this morning at 8:15. Shoot me.

I do have some regerts, I bought a six pack of Bear Republic IPAs. Again fired. Drunk in the morning.

Ooh, and listening to Sublime b album Robbing the Hood. Y'all cats should play that ****.

We are going to f****** Doook.

Love ya'll bawl busting sons of *******.
"Regerts?" Is that like acid reflux?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back