Ligon in the portal

Advertisement
What’s the issue?

- Some players just aren’t a cultural fit now?

- Can’t take the new practices?

- Don’t fit with the new schemes?

- Trouble learning the playbook?
All of the above. Also JD wants “his players”, cutting out the cancer, recruits winners, has a certain body type, washes his car with distilled water, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So broken he’s going to need a total rebuild.
@ least 5-7 years. Gotta root out all the rot. Despite his lengthy(pausa?) tenure in Coral Gables, I assure you JD represents all that is still redeemable in the pro’grum with none of the negatives. That was all on Jim, Tortuga, Lazer, Norby, et al.

I mean... he started like 8 games this year and got absolutely shelled in 3 of them. Sure, JDs fault, I get it - but if he was expected to be much more than the 3rd starter next year, we were in trouble anyway.

So the portal taketh, but hopefully the portal giveth as well.

(Tell me Ziehl is out the door, and I will start to get worried)
I mean, yeah, but also I have seen zero proof that we are capable of doing a big roster overhaul via the portal and our coach is now the one common denominator behind the last 15-20 years of almost unbroken below-expectations level baseball / roster building. Maybe when the portal starts to actually giveth we can talk.

That’s quite the ringing endorsement….errrr indictment.. of good ol JD.

Don’t care what Rad does facilities wise at this point. He’s lame as **** and 1000% to blame for this.

This one I actually like. Ligon is an average pitcher who can’t get through a season. I’m not even pinning that on JD.

On a real team, he’s a midweek starter. I’ll pin that on JD. The challenge now is to bring in better arms who can actually complete a season.

Advertisement
This one I actually like. Ligon is an average pitcher who can’t get through a season. I’m not even pinning that on JD.

On a real team, he’s a midweek starter. I’ll pin that on JD. The challenge now is to bring in better arms who can actually complete a season.
If we can’t even keep an average pitcher than is forced into a premier position on this team, with his position coach becoming HC. THATS ****** TELLIN, JD IS TRASH

Also, he was still one of our best, this is a major loss despite him being “average”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back