LIFW

NVIDIA, Super Micro Computer Inc (SMCI), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSM), ASML Holding (ASML), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). Then there are the bigger companies that also have major AI components, such as Alphabet/Google (GOOG), Microsoft (MSFT), Adobe (ADBE), Apple (APPL), META/Facebook (META), & Tesla (TSLA).
Thank you for the detailed list. I had overlooked AMD and adobe

Advertisement
Car Crash GIF

Lot of activity happening here.

Somehow Cano Health Inc. which is bankrupt and in Chapter 11 is accumulating LIFW stock, as they have filed 13D forms on Jan 10 for 7,809,039 shares, on Jan 22 for 6,125,998 shares, Jan 26 for 5,759,630 shares, Feb 8 for 5,268,962 shares and on Feb 14 for 4,963,828 shares. They now appear to own a significant amount of the company.
On Dec 31 Nomura Holdings filed a 13G and acquired 660,281 shares.

On the other end of the spectrum are the S-1A forms, the strangest being from Feb1 "the selling stockholders identified below, or their permitted transferees, of up to 50,000,000 shares of our Class A Common Stock, par value $0.0001 per share that we may issue and sell to YA II PN, LTD., a Cayman Islands exempt limited partnership"

From another S-1A on Feb 9 "up to 4,136,441 shares of our Class A common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, held by the Selling Securityholders (the “Total Resale Shares”), including up to 2,666,667 shares of our Common Stock issuable upon exercise of the Class A Common Stock Underlying Warrant (the “CPIA Warrant”) pursuant to an Amendment to the Claim Proceeds Investment Agreement (the “Amendment”) and a Warrant Agreement (the “Warrant Agreement”) with Brickell Key Investments LP (the “CPIA Holder”). As the exercise price of the CPIA Warrant is only $0.0025 per share, should the CPIA Holder exercise the CPIA Warrant, we would only receive nominal proceeds therefrom."

Not sure how this affects recruiting, guess we need to ask Big Joe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NVIDIA, Super Micro Computer Inc (SMCI), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSM), ASML Holding (ASML), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). Then there are the bigger companies that also have major AI components, such as Alphabet/Google (GOOG), Microsoft (MSFT), Adobe (ADBE), Apple (APPL), META/Facebook (META), & Tesla (TSLA).
I posted this 6 weeks ago, and...
NVIDIA is up from $596 to $852 a share.
SMCI has more than doubled from $436 to $1,074.
TSM $113 to $138.
ASML from $766 to $998
AMD from $168 to $205.

Ridiculous. Wish I'd had a decent chunk of change to invest.

Advertisement
I posted this 6 weeks ago, and...
NVIDIA is up from $596 to $852 a share.
SMCI has more than doubled from $436 to $1,074.
TSM $113 to $138.
ASML from $766 to $998
AMD from $168 to $205.

Ridiculous. Wish I'd had a decent chunk of change to invest.
Thank you for the post. I have done pretty well.Wish i got more of smci

Just FYI -- 4 week trial was scheduled to begin March 18 in NJ Fed court in Camden but start date was continued today 2-3 weeks out due to Court's calendar. This is in the valsartan MDL where MSP is the named third-party payor plaintiff. Never know what's going to happen at trial, but a home run would be what plaintiffs experts have calculated to about $1B compensatory + $9B punitive verdict. I suspect LIFW price would jump on news of this outcome.

Just FYI -- 4 week trial was scheduled to begin March 18 in NJ Fed court in Camden but start date was continued today 2-3 weeks out due to Court's calendar. This is in the valsartan MDL where MSP is the named third-party payor plaintiff. Never know what's going to happen at trial, but a home run would be what plaintiffs experts have calculated to about $1B compensatory + $9B punitive verdict. I suspect LIFW price would jump on news of this outcome.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Back