LIFW

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC
..... Meaning an outstanding earnings report...
ANOTHER reverse split? There would be hardly any stock left trading. Need to have SOME earnings or change the business model.

Advertisement
Ruiz's concept is sound theoretically, monetizing it/actually collecting on those reimbursables owed is another matter entirely.

For a private sector entity, you need huge cash reserves to survive the lengthy collection life cycle. To be honest, I think he needs Medicare(a bit)/Medicaid(probably not much)/Tricare (the big fish for 3rd party) to jump in this game to really set the market for him.

Ruiz's concept is sound theoretically, monetizing it/actually collecting on those reimbursables owed is another matter entirely.

For a private sector entity, you need huge cash reserves to survive the lengthy collection life cycle. To be honest, I think he needs Medicare(a bit)/Medicaid(probably not much)/Tricare (the big fish for 3rd party) to jump in this game to really set the market for him.
That's been his entire issue. "Theoretical" recoverable assets are one thing (his "inventory" is a few hundred billion worth), but the COST of recovery so far has dramatically outweighed the funds recovered.

ANOTHER reverse split? There would be hardly any stock left trading. Need to have SOME earnings or change the business model.
I said meaning a positive earnings report..... I fully expect another split or whatever worse case scenario comes into play... I have 0 faith in this anymore.. like less than zero... ( Incoming Robert Downey Jr reference).... Lol!!

I said meaning a positive earnings report..... I fully expect another split or whatever worse case scenario comes into play... I have 0 faith in this anymore.. like less than zero... ( Incoming Robert Downey Jr reference).... Lol!!
Just checked Yahoo Finance LIFW ... current float is only 2.12 million shares. Minimum quantity of shares required to be NASDAQ listed is 1 million ... so they can ONLY do a 1:2 reverse split and still meet the bare minimum listing requirements. The last one they did in September was 1:25.

Advertisement
Just checked Yahoo Finance LIFW ... current float is only 2.12 million shares. Minimum quantity of shares required to be NASDAQ listed is 1 million ... so they can ONLY do a 1:2 reverse split and still meet the bare minimum listing requirements. The last one they did in September was 1:25.
Yep.. I know.. I opened Robinhood that morning and thought I got robbed... Saw I was down to 72 shares and didn't get why till I read about the split... I absolutely gave up at that point...
So nothing really would surprise me anymore with this... It's dead man walking ...

Ruiz ex wife and kids donated to Santos

Let me get this straight:
  • a (maybe not legit) billionaire entrepreneur
  • who no one had ever heard of two years ago
  • shows up with a (maybe not real) billion dollar fortune
  • and an ex-wife he paid off
  • with money he wishes he had back, because he desperately needs the cash
  • that he used in part to trade in for a younger, prettier wife
  • and in part to raise his profile so that everyone thought he was the man about town
  • where the ex-wife uses some of his money to buy the most bizarre and fraudulent congressman in US history
  • all the while his empire gets exposed for being a clown show on twitter
  • the same twitter he used to make himself look more legit than he was
Got it.

Tell me you're from Miami, without telling me you're from Miami

Advertisement
  • and in part to raise his profile so that everyone thought he was the man about town
  • where the ex-wife uses some of his money to buy the most bizarre and fraudulent congressman in US history
Got it.

I Am GIF by NETFLIX

Got it.

There were some vets on here that warned about this early on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got it.

Starting to feel like we'd have been better off with a blowhard who operates two Chick-fil-A's in North Florida

Got it.

The story writes itself lol.

Advertisement
Back