LIFW

Keep talking slick and you might catch a civil suit yourself.

It's clear to anybody that participated in even a single high school mock trial or watched a few episodes of Judge Milian that incalculable damage was done to the stock by that letter.

The only acceptable restitution would be for Barry Sternlicht to personally fund our immediate exit from the ACC.
LMAO. yeah I can feel some eye rolls from the some of the judges ive dealt with in miami dade when they see this come across their docket. it would be better if tht douche canoe wasn't the loud booster we had but of course he was. in miami, if its too good to be true, its most likely fraud

Advertisement
Lol just here checking on John… how’s our boy doing? Tough run with the stock lately. Maybe it’ll turn up… na no shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kind of saw this coming, but I say kind of as I'm anything but a stock expert. Still, I wish he had succeeded and everyone involved with it down to the buyers made a nice chunk of change. I don't have to like a guy, I just don't like seeing failure. I don't get anything from that.

If he took people for a ride though, then he deserves whatever the law throws his way. Unfortunately if that's the case, a lot of people will never see that money again.

Advertisement
19 cents woo
1694810589422.jpeg

Advertisement
Get this F-ing clown tf outta my face....
@Brooklyndee ....Don't get me wrong, I appreciate ANY $$$ help towards UM...but what irks me, is the way he goes about things with his flamboyant ***. Fighting with people on Twitter??...What's he 16yrs old??....Dee...imagine Carol fighting with people on Twitter....Lol

Advertisement
Back