LIFW

You are a trashy porster who chooses to run his mouth, spouts falsehoods, and then tries to crawl behind the defense of "it's all banter in the end".

Nope. You're a liar putting out false information as if you actually know something. Repeatedly misstating the law. Oh, but NOW you're "in listening and learn mode".

More lies from you. You're finally caught on your bull****, so now you're gonna try to walk it back, right after giving us your legal expertise on what happens after you buy a stolen car.

I'm a lawyer who has worked for publicly-traded companies for the past 20 years. You're full of ****, plain and simple.
Law firm link and bio pls lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Website to your law firm pls 🥴

Sure, I wiffed on the terminology yup, but this guy is clearly in trouble, probably going to jail, and we (the university) will be tied to it for a long while.
I wanted to follow up on this to tell you that people like you are an absolute net negative in any situation in life. You talk out of your ***, spout nonsense, and then get indignant when people call you out on it instead of taking a step back, listening and learning. Just because YOU are ignorant about a topic, does not mean that other people are. And candidly, being a corporate attorney or bankruptcy attorney isn’t some far fetched background for multiple people to have. I get why our insiders have largely gone silent - posters like you.

I’ll leave you with a quote you should adopt for life - it’s better to be silent and thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt. Reading your comments and how you react leaves no doubt. 🥴

Last edited:
grand jury investigation confirmed. RIP Lifewallet. if he had just kept it as a law firm, this wouldn't even be a thing.

Website to your law firm pls 🥴

Sure, I wiffed on the terminology yup, but this guy is clearly in trouble, probably going to jail, and we (the university) will be tied to it for a long while.

IPOs and especially SPACs fail. SPACs in general are infamous for their speculative nature. I don't know enough about the GJ and legal actions here, but a lot of executives at a lot of firms have been sued by their investors. Other than Theranos and FTX, I don't know of many who were actually convicted of fraud, much less went to jail.

Check out this article on SPACs. Not for the faint hearted investor.

Losing people's money is not a crime. Failing to pay creditors due to insolvency is also not a crime. And knowing Ruiz, I strongly suspect he covered his bases.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Buy the god **** stonk and let's limp this **** up. Dominate and ****!
GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back