LIFW

he basically developed a formula to find the loop holes right?
No.

He basically as a scrubber program (i believe pioneered by divorce lawyers) whereby unutilized 3rd party imsurer medical claims, required to be paid by said 3rd party insurers, go unsubmitted (often on purpose) and therefore unpaid. The amount owed to Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare by rhese 3rd party insurers is billions per year (I'd guess north of $10B for all three).

Head hurt yet?

I could be way off, but that was my understanding of a portion of LIFW's business model (the other being the medical records app that NO ONE has succeeded in doing).

Advertisement
Every joker and his first cousin have been raising money claiming Big Data sets, with AI based learning models. If the best of the best AI and software engineers aren't involved, you can be pretty confident that "Algorithm" = "Snake Oil". And even with ELITE mathematical brains running the engineering department, the proof of concept needs to be run before it deserves unicorn valuations.

Respectfully for those that put some money in this, I never understood the hype. How does a lawyer from Miami deliver something software engineers from the Bay Area or Greater Boston or NYC haven't figured out? It's not like the collections industry is some new thing.
You have to be able to file the lawsuits necessary to recover the money so its not just about an algorithm.

You also need a huge marketing push to get access to the client's files to even run the algorithm.

I believe that is where LifeWallet came into play ... the idea was to get everyone using the app and then they would have access to all your insurance files to then run said algorithm.

Almost can buy 40 shares for $10

Crypto Bitcoin GIF by ProBit Global

Advertisement
Advertisement
0.265 cents a share... as of right now.... I mean... Ya know I don't know what I mean... I don't... It just is what it is.... at this point it's all about acceptance... I took a chance and it flopped.... Yep... Uhhhhhhh... I have nothing....
Richard Pryor Reaction GIF

People that can’t withstand the extremely high risk nature of SPACs probably shouldn’t invest in them.

There are always risk in market purchases, but if you purchase shares in a “regular“ investment vehicle, like stocks, and say you purchase shares in a Fortune 100, there’s much less risk of that company going down to a near zero share price. It may go up, it may go down, but the risk is way lower than a SPAC.

I get people buying this as a curiosity, or a way to show fan support, but it’s not a serious investment vehicle, it should be an infinitesimally small part of your portfolio. and I’m not just talking about Ruiz‘s company. I’m talking about any SPAC.

This is not a shot at Ruiz, I love what he’s done for us, and his love of our program, and I think he’s well-intentioned. But this particular form of investment, with as yet unproven business model, creates great investment risk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone but NYcuckofmind.

He’s allergic to anything positive about this program

You're responding to someone who definitely does NOT want LIFW, John Ruiz, or Miami to succeed. A troll.

So true. Why he’s allowed to post while others get banned for much less, is a CIS mystery.

Literally jumps on every possible negativity and tries to spread it. Clearly an unhappy person in his own life, who tries to torment and troll, and make others as miserable as he is. There is definitely some sadistic pathology going on there, and he’s always been that way. I know a few people find his fake *** shtick funny or cute, but it’s just another indication of his warped personality.

LIFW finally presented the revised 2022 financials.

-Total Revenue $23.4 million including $4.8 million from claims recovery (supposedly the big potential item)
-Operating Loss $332 million (87% of which was interest expense and some asset depreciation items)

Stock closed around $.23 yesterday.

LIFW finally presented the revised 2022 financials.

-Total Revenue $23.4 million including $4.8 million from claims recovery (supposedly the big potential item)
-Operating Loss $332 million (87% of which was interest expense and some asset depreciation items)

Stock closed around $.23 yesterday.
lol buy the bottom?

lol buy the bottom?
You can't buy zero. Worked in the industry for 30 years. If he collects 1% he is a genius. OT on Medicare fraud for anyone enrolled. For ther period of recent time when Medicare covered free COVID tests kits, enormous number of bogus claims have been submitted against personall medicare accounts. Check your quarterly summary and see if your account has been charged. I had 12 in six weeks from Texas, Chicago, and California. Unlikecredit card companies, Medicare is unable to track questionable patterns.

Advertisement
Back