LIFW

F Dan Snyder. He can DIAF for all I give af in regards for that complete embarrassment of a SeanTay Statue unveiling.

Advertisement
when the fontainebleau had their financial issues years and years ago, you didnt hear the soffers getting ridiculed on twitter. thats bc they dont wanna be in the limelight. the only one of the Liv group that stays in the limelight is grutman and he does it in a less cringy manner.
Everyone knows who they are.
That hotel came very close to being demolished at one point in the 80’s. I don’t know if they were involved with the hotel back then.

I would’ve preferred that he stayed quiet just because he’s attached to UM. Even if something is 100 percent legal it’s looked like it’s illegal to the rest of cfb and that’s when they send their ncaa do boys at us. And boom that’s exactly what happened.
But let’s not act like Ruiz is the only wealthy person who’s vocal and boisterous on Twitter and Social media.
Our former president flies around in a plane with his **** name on it.

Mark Cuban is all over social media and tv.
Elon gets into Twitter beefs all the time
The list goes on.

Rovell is a super-weirdo, but Ruiz made this bed. These are the kind of sewer rats you attract when you beat your chest publicly and then the walls close in on you. There is ZERO reason for Darren Rovell to even know who John Ruiz is, except John Ruiz wants everyone to know who John Ruiz is.

Well, this is what comes with it.
this is 1000000% true

and btw "these are the kind of sewer rats you attract" also describes the university's relationship w/ Ruiz in this big money era of college sports. whatever embarrassment eventually befalls Ruiz will come back double on the school & the athletic department. fingers crossed it doesn't come to that! haha...

Advertisement
Everyone knows who they are.
That hotel came very close to being demolished at one point in the 80’s. I don’t know if they were involved with the hotel back then.

I would’ve preferred that he stayed quiet just because he’s attached to UM. Even if something is 100 percent legal it’s looked like it’s illegal to the rest of cfb and that’s when they send their ncaa do boys at us. And boom that’s exactly what happened.
But let’s not act like Ruiz is the only wealthy person who’s vocal and boisterous on Twitter and Social media.
Our former president flies around in a plane with his **** name on it.

Mark Cuban is all over social media and tv.
Elon gets into Twitter beefs all the time
The list goes on.
Don Soffer had his hands in everything back then... Very well connected businessmen...
If y'all remember the Gary Hart scandel that happened on Don's boat, Monkey Business...
That kinda gives a little window in what kind of people the Soffers have been connected to through the years...
There's a ton more stories about them I'm sure a lot here know if you grew up here...

Don Soffer had his hands in everything back then... Very well connected businessmen...
If y'all remember the Gary Hart scandel that happened on Don's boat, Monkey Business...
That kinda gives a little window in what kind of people the Soffers have been connected to through the years...
There's a ton more stories about them I'm sure a lot here know if you grew up here...
There is no way you can be living in several cities in America where hundreds of millions of not billions of dollars are at stake without running into some filthy individuals.
Miami, Chicago, NYC, LA, and Vegas come immediately to mind.

Imagine trying to develop land in Miami back in 83 and having some Colombian dude in an S class who speaks no English come to the table as a majority investor.

Welcome my friend!!!!

And if anyone yells racist, I was born in Medellin.

when the fontainebleau had their financial issues years and years ago, you didnt hear the soffers getting ridiculed on twitter. thats bc they dont wanna be in the limelight. the only one of the Liv group that stays in the limelight is grutman and he does it in a less cringy manner.
Soffer get a pass.

My man was banging Elle McPherson.

🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

Advertisement
20170501-Gary-Hart.jpg

There is no way you can be living in several cities in America where hundreds of millions of not billions of dollars are at stake without running into some filthy individuals.
Miami, Chicago, NYC, LA, and Vegas come immediately to mind.

Imagine trying to develop land in Miami back in 83 and having some Colombian dude in an S class who speaks no English come to the table as a majority investor.

Welcome my friend!!!!

And if anyone yells racist, I was born in Medellin.
Don was developing down here in the 60's... There's nothing business wise that hasn't crossed his path down here... Soffer's are deep ...

Advertisement
It made it into the Bimbo Rock lyrics from the Herman and McBean album.
Geeezzz I haven't heard of those two in what feels like a century... Lol....
Do you remember Rick and Sudds???... Used to love listening to them...

Advertisement
First I’ve paid attention to this post. LIFW was a SPAC. This sort of ox action is expected. Back end financing is dilutive and sometimes egregious. The positive is looking at the holders the hedge fund w”arb types are gone and it’s long money holding it.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back