LIFW

Advertisement
Ifin I puts a buy order in Monday for 1 share @ $1.01 will that start the 30 day clock again?
you are being amusing of course, but in case you really dont know, they would fulfil your buy order with a 0.77 selling share... now make it a buy order for 1 MILLION @1.01 yes that would do it.

That market cap is pure smoke and mirrors. There are 3.22 BILLION shares outstanding ....however the FLOAT ... the number of shares actually being traded in the stock market is 65.48 million shares. That is a float of 2% ... almost nothing ... and the market cannot sustain a value of $1.00 a share on a total market volume of 65 million shares. In this case in the lightly regulated markets they are taking the most aggressive method of calculating the market cap ... $.73 a share against total outstanding shares = $2.8 billion. Ridiculous .... there is no market for 3 billion shares as they have already demonstrated by not being able to maintain even a $1.00 a share value for 65 million that are IN the market being traded.

There are indexes like the S&P 500 index that DO calculate the "market cap" on the companies on the S&P 500 list based on MARKET FLOAT and current trading price. Using THAT formula .... 65 million share float and $.73 per share price ... the market cap, based on volume traded, is $48 million dollars. So ... you need to look at WHAT IS BEHIND the numbers before you start calling people Billionaires due to their stock holdings that are literally worthless at this point. I am glad Ruiz has kept LIFW afloat with cash infusions (thats' where the company debt is ... Ruiz and his partner pumping money into the company via loans). Hope the pull it off. Otherwise Cigarette Boats will be funding NIL deals.
Maybe my math is wrong but if the 2.8 billion shares are put in circulation and assuming the fair value of LIFW is correct at .73 with 65 million shares ,then this should be trading at about .02 cents !!!

Advertisement
I can't help but tie our NIL recruiting to the fortunes of LIFW (LifeWallet).

LIFW was 10.00 in May of 2022, quickly dipped to about 1.00 after making its Nasdaq debut in late May 22. As I type, it is hitting all-time lows at .78.

Anything under $1 for an extended period of time and you get delisted . Reverse split coming ?

Hope Ruiz knows what he is doing !!! Investors don't seem to think so.
Most companies publicly listed not named apple, Coca Cola or comcast are struggling but yea he’s looking like bed bath n beyond homie

Please tell me how we plan to win while not having a competitive nil?

I don't know but fsu somehow just managed to win 10 games and teabag the Cristocanes without a competitive NIL and comparatively poor recruiting, so it can be done.

Maybe my math is wrong but if the 2.8 billion shares are put in circulation and assuming the fair value of LIFW is correct at .73 with 65 million shares ,then this should be trading at about .02 cents !!!
There is NO way the 3.2 billion shares will ever be "put in circulation". There is no market for the current float of 65 million shares. They are literally ... at this point ... worthless.

Advertisement
That market cap is pure smoke and mirrors. There are 3.22 BILLION shares outstanding ....however the FLOAT ... the number of shares actually being traded in the stock market is 65.48 million shares. That is a float of 2% ... almost nothing ... and the market cannot sustain a value of $1.00 a share on a total market volume of 65 million shares. In this case in the lightly regulated markets they are taking the most aggressive method of calculating the market cap ... $.73 a share against total outstanding shares = $2.8 billion. Ridiculous .... there is no market for 3 billion shares as they have already demonstrated by not being able to maintain even a $1.00 a share value for 65 million that are IN the market being traded.

There are indexes like the S&P 500 index that DO calculate the "market cap" on the companies on the S&P 500 list based on MARKET FLOAT and current trading price. Using THAT formula .... 65 million share float and $.73 per share price ... the market cap, based on volume traded, is $48 million dollars. So ... you need to look at WHAT IS BEHIND the numbers before you start calling people Billionaires due to their stock holdings that are literally worthless at this point. I am glad Ruiz has kept LIFW afloat with cash infusions (thats' where the company debt is ... Ruiz and his partner pumping money into the company via loans). Hope the pull it off. Otherwise Cigarette Boats will be funding NIL deals.

I've already discussed this...common problem with SPACs is that so much of the stock is held by the people who started the whole venture. It's not a "true" IPO that puts a lot of stock in a lot of people's hands.

In order to get the trading up, a lot of that stock will need to be sold. But with the price this low...

So the next step will likely be a reverse split, and then Mr. Ruiz is going to need to sell some shares. Once there are more shares available, there will be more volume of trading. Not saying that will guarantee an increase in the stock price, but it will be a truer reflection of willing buyers and willing sellers actually setting a price.

you are being amusing of course, but in case you really dont know, they would fulfil your buy order with a 0.77 selling share... now make it a buy order for 1 MILLION @1.01 yes that would do it.

Actually, no it wouldn’t.

I’m guessing you’re not real familiar with the market. Don’t mean it as an insult, but that would also be a small potatoes order that wouldn’t even move the needle.

Care to tell us how other first-year start-ups tend to perform?

I'm not saying LifeWallet will succeed or fail, but to act like those first--year numbers are shocking is just moronic.

Look at Amazon’s history. Now I’m not saying this is an Amazon, it never will be, obviously, but they must’ve lost money for 10 years straight before they started having a positive P/E.

Actually, no it wouldn’t.

I’m guessing you’re not real familiar with the market. Don’t mean it as an insult, but that would also be a small potatoes order that wouldn’t even move the needle.
was just trying to convey the idea that buy order of 1 share wouldnt do it. In case i win LOTTO, how many would we likely need?

Advertisement
Care to tell us how other first-year start-ups tend to perform?

I'm not saying LifeWallet will succeed or fail, but to act like those first--year numbers are shocking is just moronic.
I mean they are shocking when they had a Valuation of $20+ Bilion dollars.

Multi-billion dollar companies don’t post quarterly revenue of $25-30M. It doesn’t make sense. Revenue projections were $900m I think. How do you go from $20M in revenue to $900M?

Just think about how crazy that sounds. Increasing revenue by 50X? My question was simple. Where is this enormous revenue growth going to come from? What is their primary income stream?

I can’t explain how they make money. It’s not about being a startup it’s unrealistic expectations and a complicated business model. Can’t miss startups sometimes 3x-5x some even 10x their revenue with capital infusion from going public but 50x is crazy talk unless we’re talking about disruptive innovation that changes our daily lives forever. Amazon is great example.

This is just my opinion. I’m a simple guy and I like things that are simple to understand. Lifewallet confuses me and their revenue projections and financial statements make my head hurt 😂 for that reason I’m out. If something changes I’ll reconsider my position.

Lastly, none of this means Lifewallet isn’t a good company that can grow into something great. It’s just a classic example of overselling and under delivering.

Last edited:
If all the shares were put into circulation it would be a much lower price per share b/c of supply/demand imbalances but your math is not how it works.

I mean they are shocking when they had a Valuation of $20+ Bilion dollars.

Multi-billion dollar companies don’t post quarterly revenue of $25-30M. It doesn’t make sense. Revenue projections were $900m I think. How do you go from $20M in revenue to $900M?

Just think about how crazy that sounds. Increasing revenue by 50X? My question was simple. Where is this enormous revenue growth going to come from? What is their primary income stream?

I can’t explain how they make money. It’s not about being a startup it’s unrealistic expectations and a complicated business model. Can’t miss startups sometimes 3x-5x some even 10x their revenue with capital infusion from going public but 50x is crazy talk unless we’re talking about disruptive innovation that changes our daily lives forever. Amazon is great example.

This is just my opinion. I’m a simple guy and I like things that are simple to understand. Lifewallet confuses me and their revenue projections and financial statements make my head hurt 😂 for that reason I’m out. If something changes I’ll reconsider my position.

Lastly, none of this means Lifewallet isn’t a good company that can grow into something great. It’s just a classic example of overselling and under delivering.
I don't follow it close enough to make a definitive statement b/c its a speculative stock not worth owning other than if you like buying lottery tickets but .... I believe the revenue didn't just disappear as you are implying.

The revenue projections were based upon successfully litigated insurance claims (which anyone that has ever been involved in litigation knows always take MUCH longer to complete than ever anticipated) and essentially pushed off into some time period down the road.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, UM benefactor John Ruiz — who has been financing the vast majority of NIL deals involving UM players — said the report of Van Dyke’s unhappiness is “news to me.” Van Dyke has had a deal with Ruiz’s LifeWallet, but Ruiz indicated that Van Dyke hasn’t made any recent requests for more money. “I haven’t spoken to anyone from his side in weeks,” Ruiz said. ”We have honored all agreements with him. We believe all of our deals are fair and tied to ROI [return on investment].”

Meanwhile, Ruiz this week said that recent news surrounding his businesses, including an eyebrow-raising filing with the Securities and Exchange commission, will not impact his ability or willingness to continue paying Miami Hurricanes student athletes to promote his businesses.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article274482846.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Back