Geo thinks Miami may be leading and/or very near the front of this recruitment

Elyiss Williams

Heads up: watch this recruitment CLOSELY

Solomon Thomas

F$U commitment is VERY soft.

Advertisement
👀

I expect Miami to finish with a top two class in the nation
I stand by this. The barometer is AT LEAST 10 regular season wins.

I was being cautious in the article a 10+ win season I truly believe we will be number one. Momentum and excitment is THAT good.

The results will of course play a SIGNIFICANT factor in year 3. I am betting that we get there.

Advertisement
Also whatever happens on Saturday with Alford, lets say OSU dont even worry about it. Not close to being done and we are right there. Think Collins A, or Adarius Hayes type recruitment.
I was wondering if Geo was going to provide some clarification on who he was going to commit to this weekend. Last space he said Miami was picking up momentum. Given what you just said and the fact that your article had him at a 5, should I take this out of the prediction column in Geo's thread? I was a little unsure if that really qualified as a prediction

I was wondering if Geo was going to provide some clarification on who he was going to commit to this weekend. Last space he said Miami was picking up momentum. Given what you just said and the fact that your article had him at a 5, should I take this out of the prediction column in Geo's thread? I was a little unsure if that really qualified as a prediction
I won't speak for Geo, because this is very close. But as of NOW I expect OSU. We will Justin Scott them later is my prediction.

Advertisement
👀

I expect Miami to finish with a top two class in the nation
aroused dave chappelle GIF

I stand by this. The barometer is AT LEAST 10 regular season wins.

I was being cautious in the article a 10+ win season I truly believe we will be number one. Momentum and excitment is THAT good.

The results will of course play a SIGNIFICANT factor in year 3. I am betting that we get there.
Cam Ward has a chance to be such a savior here if he is what we all assume he will be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back